Is It Time To Have Another Portland Dopefest?

I think Joel and I can come any time, the 15th or the 22nd. We’re usually free on weekends. Just let us know when the date is pinned down.

Whoops - it’s going to be much easier on the 22nd for me, as Valentine’s weekend should be devoted to the spouse (and starting work on income taxes…brrrr). Another vote for the 22nd.

Anyone have objections to the 22nd over the 15th?

I won’t be able to make it the 22nd, but as I mentioned before in the thread - I’m not actually from Portland, so it is less important.

Have fun!

Since I’m still going to be making the Long Drive on the 15th, the 22nd would be much better for me. :slight_smile:

Smashed, so Portland is where the southern folks go, when they get tired of all the yankees coming down to Florida? :smiley:

Anywhat, hopefully I’ll be at least squared away enough to make a break for a brew on the 22nd, if that turns out to be when this kicks off.

In the meantime, I gotta see a guy about a thing.

Oy! :smiley:

Somebody noticed! Yer right, Smashie. I’ve been absent for the past couple months, except for a brief appearance around New Years when I was visiting my mom back east. But now I have a brand shiny new internet connection here at home! And none too soon, it seems…I almost missed a fest!

So anyhoo, I’m still without visible means of support, so my schedule is wide open. Count me in.

Semi-official Update:

Date-February 22nd
Time-3pm until the kegs run dry
Place-St. Johns Pub

Cool.

Heck, I’ll even have had a fresh haircut by then!

I won’t be able to make it, :frowning: but please drink a toast to me.

Sounds good to AudreyK and I (yes, I am her offical proxy, why do you ask? :slight_smile: ).

:frowning: We are displeased.

Let us know some time when you’re going to be up this way, and maybe we can do something, 'kay?

…and why not on a friday?

Oh wait. DUH.

I’m only working until 5:30 on saturdays now. :slight_smile:

So where abouts it this pub place (I’m somewhat new to this town)

It’s in historic downtown St. Johns, which is about as far north as you can go in Portland without falling in the Columbia.

Here’s the directions.

Hey guys… I was reading through the thread… and I’m not sure anything was decided except a date…

So we’ll all be going to dopefests at different places. hehe

So… Saturday 15th (aka… Tomorrow) at 3 pm

Where?

There were two places mentioned… Horse Brass and St. Johns Pub. Which is it? (And where is St. Johns Pub anyway? I’m gonna assume off of Lombard by UP somewhere… but I’ve never heard of it, so I don’t know. )

FYI… as mentioned earlier, I don’t get off work until 4 pm. So I won’t be able to be there till around 4:30 or so. Hopefully we are still going strong. :slight_smile:

And of course instantly after posting I realize I’m a moron because there’s a mapquest link right there. OK, so I know right where it’s at… I’m assuming thats the place unless somebody posts differently. Because that seems to be the assumption here. I just didn’t want to assume.

See y’all tomorrow 4:30. :slight_smile:

No, we moved the date to February 22nd, the last time I looked.

I am pleased that you are displeased. :cool:
But I still can’t come to the Dopefest. :frowning:

Hey - I’ll be there on the 24th. Never been to Portland before. Too bad.

Good lord. I don’t know what thread I thought I was reading. This is what I get for browsing through it at work I suppose.

So, to be clear then.

Feb. 22 @ St. Johns pub @ 3 pm!