It's a Moving and Grooving MMP!

Admitting that you have a problem is the start.

Supper was Amish sweet corn and Amish 'maters. YUM!!!

Ice cream later.

Odd: I was reading notalwaysright.com last week while waiting at the pharmacy - just light, fluffy reading. Two stories that I submitted to the site about 4 years ago were posted last week.

Odder: My two stories are in second and third place in the weekly popularity contest! :cool:

In other gripping news, I believe the meteorologist just described today’s weather as “hotter than Beelzebub’s ballsack.” Looks like a good night for cereal and popsicles.

Meanwhile, this morning, I said “Happy anniversary!” to the wood box on the piano. The box did not respond. :frowning:

{{{gotti}}} I shed a tear or two today myself, thinking of Mike. The passing of Coach Summit was what brought it on. He didn’t give a fig for the NBA or men’s college basketball, but if the Lady Vols were playing, he was watching and cheering them on.

{{{gotti}}}

I worked, dodged rain, came home and walked the dog. Sipping a Fat Sour Apple Ale and cooking mesquite chicken with ancho rice

Hang in there!

{{{{gotti}}}}

And hugs for **Gotti**. :(

{{{{{GOTTI}}}}}

And yes SAP sounds like an old video game. I finally was able to make the printer print after a bunch of reboots. It is laughable the computer I am expected to work with. It is probably the connection which is a radio signal bounced off the building across the street. I spend as much time trying to make the shit work as actually doing work. Very frustrating. I spent part of my day thinking about just smashing the damn thing. One of these days…

Well, I’m still alive and wasn’t eaten by lions…or at least not by the one male lion we saw that walked within 10 feet of the open-top Land Rover we were in. Frankly, Cape Buffalo are a lot more scary, especially when a very large male 20 feet away is giving you the buffalo equivalent of the stink-eye.

That said, it has been a fine trip so far, albeit a cold one (in the 30’s and 40’s in the morning, in the 70’s in the afternoon. Not a drop of rain (dry season+drought). Get on a plane in about 4.5 hours for Livingston, Zambia to see Victoria Falls and other sites of interest. Still good to return to the US of A on 3 July, where normal serviceswill be resumed.

Haven’t read all the posts (dodgy internet connection), but good wishes and hugs to them that need it and laughs where appropriate.

And I’m off to break fast.

Up, caffeinated, and sheveled. Truck day today, joy.

Hell, I install* SAP and I don’t get that either. Rationally I know “why” and “how come” those situations happen, but they make my brain hurt.

And gotti, you’re off by about 10 years. R/3 (the program people usually mean when saying “SAP”) is from the 1980s.

• well, now I just solve tickets, most of which boil down to “yep, that’s how it works”. Our users have received between little and no training.

{{{gotti}}}**

MST reunion last night was fantastic. I dragged Irish Storyteller out with me and he laughed the whole time. Now I have to go back to irk. :frowning:

(((((Gotti)))))

Other than that, I got nuffinks.

{{{gotti}}}

We had a major toad-soaker last night, including one clap of thunder close enough and loud enough to startle the puddin’ outta me! :eek: Fortunately, we didn’t have a repeat of the basement flooding, so that’s good.

I’ve been having computer issues at work, too, but I think it’s because the model I’m working on is rather massive. The drawing is to show modifications to an operator’s station, but in order to do that, you need to show the station, and the station is installed in a helicopter, so we have to show part of the fuselage. Hence, a humongo file. So even small changes take forever to process. I end up with the drawing on one screen and the Dope on the other.

Theoretically, a week from today I have an appointment with the orthopedist again. Not sure if I’m going to go or not - I’ll decide next week. Sometimes I feel better, and other times, it’s agony. And I wish I’d never taken the steroids - my arm feels like jello all the time. It may not be related, but it started while I was taking those nasty pills.

blech.

Happy Wednesday, I guess.

blurf

my .sig to asll

A-tchoo! ATCHOO!

sniffle

Happy Hump Day!

It’s looks to be a nice day. I have the windows open with the fan running now because it’s cooler outside than it is in here. The air coming in is a bit chilly, it’s only 65 outside.

Nothing special for today, some irk, some house irk, and for sure some yard irk.

I have to decide if I am going to the family cook-out on Saturday.

{{{Gotti}}}

<<peeking in>> I think I remember how this works … but I’m not sure.

Um … hi!! :slight_smile:

The window washers are on our building today. We’re on the 36th floor, and our windows are covered with spiders!

Eww.