It's Time For A New MMP

35th!

( :rofl: )

Mondays are definitely easier to take when I’m working from home. :slight_smile: Today hasn’t been bad (so far!), and I even managed to finally knock out some training that was almost overdue. Right now it’s 2:43pm, so I only have a couple of work hours left, and there’s enough of a lull for me to do some Doping/Mumping. After this post I’ll go down to the kitchen to take my afternoon supplements and grab my afternoon protein shake, and then I’ll face the remainder of the day.

I just finished building the Lego tree house on Friday, but I miss having a set to work on. There are one or two sets I like that I could get right now, but I keep reminding myself that Wallace & Gromit (and two holiday sets) will be arriving this week…and, on Sunday I can go to the Lego store and get four more new ones that haven’t been available for pre-order.

I’ll start building my holiday sets in a little over a month: I don’t really decorate until the day after Thanksgiving, but I have quite a lot of Christmas Lego – 15 sets/10,794 pieces (so far) – and it will take a few weekends!

Now for some catching up from the end of the last thread before diving into this one… :slight_smile:

I’ve been to the former (back in the day I went to Huntsville a few times for training), but not the latter; if I’m ever down that way again I may just take you up on that!

Yes…and they are quite good! Chessmen are butter cookies, though; Pepperidge Farm’s shortbread variety is called Dublin (also good). I do love shortbread, but for some reason the butter cookies appeal to me in more of a “eat a few every single day for months on end” way. :slight_smile:

That’s pretty cool; I’d be excited, too!

Ugh. :crossed_fingers:

Awww. :frowning: I get it, but also get being sad about it.

My garage door doesn’t have any handles: there’s no way (I’m aware of) to open it manually except the “emergency pulley” thing that’s hanging down from part of the track…which is nearly impossible to access when a car is in the garage. I really hope there’s never a power failure here when I need to get out! Easier manual egress is on my list of things to maybe look into closer to the end of my two-year lease, if I decide to stay here.