It's Your Birthday, Euty, and I Just Thought You Should Know....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I think you’re one of the sweetest people ever (even though I’ve never met you), and if anyone deserves a great rithday, its you! Though , of course, you deserve a great day every day too!

Happy birthday, Euty!

patented Daer smoogles

Euty,

Repeat after me:

“I am NOT old, I am Chronologicaly challenged.” :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday, and may you have many more to come. Definitely appreciate how much you’ve done for this board and community. Celebrate with your friends and loved ones!

a soft whisper: “Psst… where’s the multi-lingual stuff?”

(okay, okay… I’ll give it to you!)

Approximate Phonetic Chinese Version of “Happy Birthday”: (thanks, Nathan!)

“Guung juuk nay fook sow yuen teen tsai, hing hong nay sun sun fie lok. Leen leen doe yao gum yut, suuy doe yao gum jzew, guung hay nay! Guung hay nay!!!”

Approximate English Translation of Above:

“Congrats on this good day of fortune, where we can all gather together. Wishing you a very happy birthday. Every year, this wondrous day arrives; Always, this wondrous time comes. Congratulations! Congratulations!”

F_X

Cheers Euty, Happy Birthday!

Here…have a real Aussie beer Paddy! And count me in the line of sheila’s who want to meet you one day.

Happy Birthday, Eutychus. Lots of love and joy and stuff.

[sub]For those of you NOT in the know, my dear friend porcupine is referring to my well-known inability to code with any kind of accuracy. [/sub]

Well NYAH NYAH NYAH NEENER NEENER NEENER!!! :smiley:

Thank you all for attending my little party for darling Euty!!! It was worth all the sleep I lost…coding, previewing, coding, previewing, coding…well, you get the picture!

Sorry I wasn’t able to post here yesterday, **Euty, ** but I hope your birthday went well!

And for those of you who have expressed interest in meeting Euty the Great…yeah. You do want to. Take my word for it. :smiley:

Happy Birthday Euty.

The only thing I have to ask here is. . .where is he??

Even though it’s late. Oddly enough it was my Dad’s birthday yesterday too, and my best friend’s. For the record, Euty is neither my dad nor my best friend, it’s just a coincidence.

I was going to do you a song, but I’ve got a cold and Day-Quil mixed with Sudafed does strange things to my mind. Think Marilyn Moonroe’s Happy Birthday to JFK, but with a fat guy wearing green spandex and with gobs of neon snot running down his face. That would be the absolute BEST result at this point.

I hope you had a good birthday though.

Then again, what the hell.

Hikes up green spandex until it rides int he crack of my hairy ass

Happy Birthday to Eut!
Happy Birthday to Eut!
Happy Birthday Dear Eutychuswhoneversleepsbutmodstheboardslikeatruemasterstoppingpeoplewhopostcompletelyricstosongsandwhodoesnothaveabadwebsiteandwhocluckslikeachickenandbarkslikeadogandiswittyandoccasionallyalittlestrangeandisaniceguyforputtingupwithmysongparodieeeeeesssss!
Happy Birthday to Eut!

See what I mean. I going to sleep.

Happy B-day, Mod Euty. I love the Cafe Society.

I’d sing the song, but I remember your post about “not posting complete lyrics to songs,” and I remember that Cecil did a column on how the song is copyrighted by the two sisters who wrote it.

Besides which, I have a horrible voice.