It's Your Birthday, Euty, and I Just Thought You Should Know....

…that there is a *HUGE *SLIMY *Monster of the DEEP *who is SNEAKING UP behind you on its WEBBED FEET [sub](try to stay calm)[/sub] and right now it is REACHING one SOGGY paw [sup]toward your unprotected left shoulder[/sup] as its GROTESQUE mouth S L O W L Y forms the AWFUL words…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hope you have a wonderful birthday, hon…and thanks for all you do for us!

I have no idea what Scotti is talking about, but I have some big skanky birthday love for you, Eutybaby!

Happy Birthday Mod of the God (Unca Ceece, that is)!

I know this is another birthday thread, and they waste bandwidth, hamster feet, all that – but for Euty I just have to say Happy Birthday, many more of 'em, and have a fantastic day!

Great OP, Scotticher!

Happy Birthday! :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday from all the females who wish they were with you today!
:wink: :slight_smile: :o :cool: :mad: :confused: :eek: :frowning: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday, Euty!!

Happy Birthday to the Mod who is absolutely, positively at the top of my “wanna meet” list.
[sub]this isn’t a suck up - I really do mean it![/sub]

<tossing confetti with wild and reckless abandon>

And in honor of your special day, I won’t drag out my accordion and play it. Yes, my admiration for you knows no bounds! :smiley:

Happy enhanced oldness, Euty! :slight_smile:

[sub](Oh no! He’s gaining on me!)[/sub]

Happy birthday sweetie.
many multiple birthday smooches

Happy Bday, Euty!

Damn, Scotti, that’s a lotta coding. How long did it take ya? And how many previews? :wink:

Thanks, everyone … and a special ::smoooch:: to Scotti for starting this thread.

Happy Birthday, Euty!

Happy Birthday, and thanks for helping to make this Board what it is – the best place to kill time on the net!

CJ

sorry, we are all lining up now for a smooch of our own

vanilla, who has brought brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts for you!:wink:

< getting in line >

I know that confetti isn’t necessarily smooch-worthy, but can I at least hope for a friendly peck on the cheek? A warm handshake? A little crumb of birthday cake??

Eutychus, HUZZAH!

Happy birthday to the bestest mod in the whole wide world!

St. Eutychus, all bells ringin’ out for yer B’day! May each sweet deed you’ve done for everyone here add another year to your fine life. I owe ya about 35 years. Muchos Smoochos!

A very happy birthday to you, Euty!

Happy Birfday! May the hair on your toes never fall out! :smiley:

Happy Birthday!

sets off fireworks