I've Finally Managed to Brainwash and Recruit Someone.

My People:

I’d like to introduce you to the newest member of our flock, CatRimbaud. She comes to us in search of knowledge and profundity, but has proven herself to be quite useful in the ways of ranting and sarcasm. She is from a life without Dope, but has become committed to helping us along on our mission…to fight ignorance, and add new insights to MPSIMS threads wherever possible.

Please join me in welcoming Sister CatRimbaud, and do what you can to help make her comfortable in her new surroundings.

“…all the prettiest girls live in Des Moines…”
–Jack Kerouac, On the Road

CatRimbaud, welcome.

**ChrisCTP>, congratulations! Some day I will too bring someone amongst the Teeming Millions…

Someday…

Men are from Mars, women are from Venus, dogs are from Pluto.

Welcome CatRimbaud… please fasten your seatbelt before landing

I am me… accept it or not.

Hello,CatRimbaud, welcome to the dope house.
I’m Ayesha.

Have you been to Guy stuff yet ? You really need to go there, {lie} lots of useful information about men, and some women too (who shall remain nameless).
{truth- you will find out just how twisted and sick some of us can get}

Enjoy.

Ayesha - Lioness

There are two solutions to every problem : the wrong one, and mine
(Thomas A. Edison)

Welcome to the club CatRimbaud…did they explain the initiation process to you yet?

“Only when he no longer knows what he is doing, does the painter do good
things.” --Edgar Degas

Welcome. I new once to (still relatively) and have some advice.

1. Watch for awhile. Sometimes dopers react differently than normal people.

2. Read at least the archives before posting.

3. If someone screams and yells and calls you names, it doesn’t mean they/us don’t like you. Don’t take it personally.

4. Input, Input, Input.

5. Pick a good sig line, you may want to check the misquotes thread first though.

Again, Welcome.

We live in an age that reads to much to be wise, and thinks too much to be beautiful–Oscar Wilde

And never hit the reply button more than once.

And never hit the reply button more than once.

Damn.

Once, if my memory serves me well, my life was a banquet where every heart revealed itself, where every CatRimbaud flowed.

Welcome. I hope never to find you bitter.

The best lack all conviction
The worst are full of passionate intensity.

Welcome, CatRimbaud! Since Chris (the offically designated Sweetheart of this lively if somewhat bent group) recruited you, no doubt you are sufficiently warped to enjoy it!

Many welcomes, and hope to hear lots from you. I’m pretty new too, but you have a great mentor in Chris. She was the first to take me under her generous wing, as a perfect stranger, so no matter how you look at it, you’re in like Flynn.

Great name, BTW!

Veb

CatRimbaud, stay away from MPSIMS, it’s evil, evil I say!

Canthearya, good advice.

Canthearya, good advice.

:wink:

“Teaching without words and work without doing are understood by very few.”
-Tao Te Ching

Hi CatRimbaud! I’m Cristi! I’m not an expert on anything, and I’m not very good at flaming, so you have nothing to fear from me.

And if you do decide to visit the Guy Stuff thread…well, it was the alcohol talking. :slight_smile:

(and Chris really is a sweetie!)

Of course, I decided to post this thing while she’s unavailable due to holiday stuff…

BTW, Cristi: CatRimbaud is the friend who shares a birthday with you!

“…all the prettiest girls live in Des Moines…”
–Jack Kerouac, On the Road

Welcome. My friend ,a fan of Kiss,will be on soon,hopefully. She also lives in Cleveland,worx at nasa(!) and has cats. Just dont anyone mention felching to her. :wink: she’ll never forigve me!

if you can read this,you are too close

unacceptable…

If we get any more “cats” on this board, we’re going to need a bigger litterbox…

TT

“Believe those who seek the truth.
Doubt those who find it.” --Andre Gide

Brand new and she already invited me to stay with her while in Des Moines!

Three women fighting to let Satan sleep over… I think I’ll like Des Moines…

Yer pal,
Satan

Hey, isn’t there some kind of initiation or something? Trial by fire? Make her post all the words that end in GRY? Recite without clenched teeth the difference between parkway and driveway? Or should we just throw her into the BBQ PIT OF DESPAIR and let her fend for herself?

BTW, I’m Shirley, I am the resident rambling congenital idiot who posts long nonsensical rants of no consequence in MPSIMS which validate my existance. I am doing so on orders from my dog, Murphy, the Indifferent. I rarely flame, but I’ve been known to burn and stew.

It is strongly advisable of you not to eat my toll house cookies.

Chris: did you witness her or what?

Anyways: Welcome to the Church of Higher Learning & Sarcasm.

Well, if me & Cat have the same birthday, then she must be cool. Unless being born that day means being a total dweebhead. In that case, we can be dweebheads together, and that will make us cool. :slight_smile:

Please forgive me…we are out of coffee. I’ve beenup since 7 am with NO COFFEE.