I've found the most addictive game ever

I can’t stop playing Peggle. Do not try this out if you value your time.

I guess it’s made by the same people as Bejeweled. That game has nothing on this.

In the interest of being more detailed… I’ll be more detailed.

It’s kind of like a cross between Breakout and Pachinko. There’s a game board full of pegs, and 20 or so of them are orange. You launch the ball from the top and choose its trajectory, and your goal is to knock out all of the orange pins before you run out of balls.
There’s a bucket that goes back and forth on the bottom of the screen, and if the ball lands in there you get an extra one. Part of the strategy is timing it so your shot will land there.
There’s also special abilities and interesting stages. It might sound simple enough, but it really gets it’s claws in you. It did to me anyway. It’s hard to tear myself away from.

I think on the site I linked to you can play the deluxe version for free for an hour. The first hit is always free.
Did you know that if you convert the chemical formula for crack into binary and then compile it, you get this game? It might be handy if you don’t want to pay for it.

Not like yours at all, but here’s the most addicting one I’ve played in a while. Has good music.

I don’t know whether I’d call it the most addictive game ever, but Peggle does have the balance between challenge and exasperation just about right. And it’s different than any other games I’ve played lately.

I’ve played the first two levels of that one, and I like it. I don’t think it’s addictive like Peggle, but I like the music and graphics. Nice and easygoing.

I’ll try Peggle – looks like fun.

I’ve been playing Sparkle. It’s like Zuma and Luxor, except that the power-ups are better, and come regularly so you can plan for them. You’re rewarded with extra power amulets too, so getting through all the levels is at least possible.

The only negative about Sparkle is that it logs your time, so there’s evidence of how you’re wasting your life.

Sorry I’m late - I just finished a game of Civ4 lasting 10 hours. :eek:

Curse you, Garfield226… stupid game is truly addictive. I’ve spent a half hour trying to get past round 12… got 53 once.

Speedy Bubbles has been wasting way too much of my time lately.

A plague on your house, Garfield! I just wasted two hours and didn’t even get in the top 500!!!

Oh my god that game is so addictive! I finally finished level 12 with a score of 237. I’m going to try to control myself.

The Peggle choice of a snippet from Beethoven’s Ninth reminded me of “We Love the President Day” from Civ 1.

As for Peggle itself, I completed each of the demo levels on my first try and don’t feel tempted to pay to continue.

I’m sorry, but me and my one-year-old play the best game EVER! You hold a towel in front of your face, and then you drop it and say “peek-a-boo!” GALES of laughter each time.

I can’t get the page to load. :frowning:

Wah! You guys broke Boomshine! I finally got the baby to bed and came back to play some more! :frowning:

Boomshine mirror: eBaum's World - 2007

Awesome! Got a link to the download site?

Woo-hoo! Thanks! :smiley:

Towels: http://www.thirstytowels.com
Baby: http://www.shadygrovefertility.com

Well poop!