I've never been drunk. You?

Same experience here. I only said that I sound really boring.

That’s me (down to the age) except that I’ve never had alcohol at all. So I’m even more boring! :smiley:

Heck, I’m drkunk now!

Keith Richards?

Never had a driving licence, though I did have a learner’s permit and lessons, so I have driven a car.

Never learned to ride a bike, since I have damage from an inner ear infection when I was a kid and my balance is dodgy at best and I get vertigo very easily.

Never married, no kids, but that isn’t so unusual. I’ve certainly been drunk and had quite a lot of sex over the years, I’m happy to report.

Nope, never been drunk. (Or high, etc.)

Also, for the women out there, I’ve never had a manicure. I think I’m one of the few left on the planet, everyone gets manicures it seems. Never waxed anything either.

Both my father and grandfather were inveterate alcoholics, so I swore when I was 12 that alcohol would never pass my lips (my dad gave me a sip of beer about a year or two earlier, and suffice it to say I was not tantalized). Haven’t broken my vow in 37 years.

Been drunk plenty.
Smoked lots of pot.
Never drank the first sip of coffee or tea.

Never been drunk, but have had a wicked hangover… combined beer, hard liquor, and finished off with some bad red wine. Tipsy, yes, full on drunk, no. Next morning me and my sister could do nothing but say “Owwwwww!!!”

Been contact high… which sucked, nothing more than a migraine, but never smoked weed. <shrug>

Never been drunk either.

I’ve not only drank but have been blind asshole drunk at on beer, wine, gin, sloe gin, vodka, whisky, whiskey, rye, brandy, tequila, rum, moonshine, slivovitz, Pernod, applejack, dandelion wine, that pear shit that they put the bottle over a live twig so it has a pear in it, some other shit that was supposed to be mead,…

…but not Jaegermeister. I’ve drank Jaegermeister, but never enough to get wasted.

I mean, I still have some self-respect.

Never drunk, heck, I almost haven’t drank alcohol at all. The last time I took a sip of wine, under a bit of peer pressure, in November 28th 1998.
I just don’t like the taste of alcohol, just the smell of beer is disgusting to me.

Here’s an odder one, I’ve never drove a car at all (I’m turning 30 this month). I never bothered to learn it since I do just fine without a car so far.

I’ve never drank alcohol ( beyond the occasional cold remedy and such ), smoked, or used non-medicinal drugs. Never really had the urge. And I have the occasional alcoholic and a lot of smokers ( all dead ) among my relatives, and I don’t want to discover the hard way that I have whatever quirk it is that causes addiction to those things.

When I was a teen, I was afraid to get drunk or take any drugs that would alter my state of mind. I just didn’t like the idea of not being in full control. You could say things have changed. Not only do I have about a dozen different alcoholic beverages right now, but I’ve tried a variety of drugs including poppy tea (opium in drinking form) and salvia. I went from afraid to curious.

Oh, I spent plenty of my youth drunk. Not because I was careening toward alcoholism, but all my friends just hung out in clubs and bars and didn’t do good healthy things like hiking and canoeing. So we just hung out and drank. I was pleased to find out, though, that marriage and motherhood put an end to THAT foul little habit, and the older I get, the less I enjoy alcohol in any large quantity. Half a beer, a glass of wine or sherry does it for me now - never hard liquor!

Ford Prefect: “It’s unpleasantly like being drunk.”

Arthur Dent: “What’s so unpleasant about being drunk?”

Ford Prefect: “You ask a glass of water.”

I’ve never eaten sushi.

If you mean drunk as “have trouble walking a straight line”, I’ve been drunk lots of times. But if you mean drunk as “can’t remember last night” or “had no control over my behavior”, thankfully not. Too many alcoholic or imprisoned relatives to make being incapacitated sexy.
I’ve also never smoked (don’t see the appeal), done pot (the whole “the world revolves around pot” view of stoners creeps me out), or had a drivers’ license (not enough money and I’ve got really bad coordination).

I never learned to read.

I am drunk right now. Cheers!