"Jacked" Doritos

Not a fan. I appreciate wanting a bit more seasoning out of the normal flavors, but to introduce a whole new flavor line like “smoky chipotle bbq” doesn’t win you in my heart. How about “intensely flavored regular Doritos” Or “Cooler Ranch Doritos” or something?

These new flavors, and their level of spice association, are wack.

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

I liked Tacos at Midnight. Some of the tortilla chip makers have really gone overboard on the seasonings. I’ve tried a few that have been simply inedible because of spice/salt overload.

Yes, too heavy on the the disodium guanylate, while skimping on the whey protein isolate. My abuelita is turning over in her grave.

What about smoked torula yeast? :smiley:

I don’t care for the extra thickness of the Jacked chips.

Have you tried these? http://www.fritolay.com/our-snacks/doritos-dinamita-chile-limon.html

They make my forehead sweat.

All Doritos of any flavor other than the original plain toasted corn are anathema to me and will not reside in my cupboard.

Prior elaboration

I don’t care for Doritos, except Late Night Cheeseburgers. Not only were they super-tasty and actually tasted something like a cheeseburger with ketchup, pickle, and mustard, I admired the packaging. (and they reminded me in a bittersweet way of when we stopped for a snack on the way home, after last call at the clubs, dear dim dead days of my youth, all in the past now). Of course Doritos stopped making Late Night Cheeseburgers. Just as well.