Jeopardy! Online Test

[QUOTE=threeorange]
When are the selected supposed to be notified? Has anyone here been contacted yet?
[/QUOTE]
They haven’t contacted ME. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=threeorange]
When are the selected supposed to be notified? Has anyone here been contacted yet?
[/QUOTE]
I received an email today inviting me to an audition in Dallas.

Good for you. I don’t even remember which email address I gave them, so I hope the spam filter doesn’t get it if I somehow did better than I thought.

[QUOTE=pinkfreud]
I received an email today inviting me to an audition in Dallas.
[/QUOTE]
So are you going?

[QUOTE=Musicat]
So are you going?
[/QUOTE]
Yep. I can’t think of anything short of death that would keep me away. In fact, I doubt that death would stop me. I’d just drag my zombified self down to Dallas, mumbling “What is BRAAAAAIN, Alex?”

Just got a callback today for an audition in Orlando in mid May. I am all aflutter, as I really didn’t think I’d make the first cut. Cool beans!

It’s an honor just to be invited

[QUOTE=ShibbOleth]
Just got a callback today for an audition in Orlando in mid May. I am all aflutter, as I really didn’t think I’d make the first cut. Cool beans!

It’s an honor just to be invited
[/QUOTE]

Attaboy, Shibb! Let me know if you need a coach!

[QUOTE=Labdad]
Attaboy, Shibb! Let me know if you need a coach!
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I definitely thought of you first when I saw that email. I might start a separate “How do I prep for a Jeopardy Audition?” thread and would ~love~ your input!

[QUOTE=ShibbOleth]
Thanks, I definitely thought of you first when I saw that email. I might start a separate “How do I prep for a Jeopardy Audition?” thread and would ~love~ your input!
[/QUOTE]

What am I, chopped liver? lower lip trembles

[QUOTE=twickster]
What am I, chopped liver? lower lip trembles
[/QUOTE]

Sorry, Twix, but your beauty is a distraction I can’t afford at this point.

In reality, I only remember a couple of Dopers who have been on Jeopardy. I don’t follow it that closely, and rarely actually catch the show. Also, I have broken bread with Labdad. Now if we can arrange a romantic dinner at some out of the way little bistro you’ll vault way ahead of him. :slight_smile:

In other words, I’ll take all the help I can get.

Oooh, good save!