[QUOTE=Cleophus]
Do you mind if I come in here as well? I was recently able to get my boss to give me Saturday off. I’ll coordinate with DocCathode to be at New Brunswick at the same time. I plan on taking the R7 to Trenton, a much simpler method than trying to use PATCO and other services to reach Trenton.
[/QUOTE]
Shouldn’t be a problem, so long as you two can reliably coordinate a time to be picked up. My Honda Civic can seat four people and some luggage, so unless you really go wild with the condiments you’re bringing room shouldn’t be a problem.
I know it’s probably just fine, but it’s only polite to ask–is it okay if I bring my roommate? She’s expressed an interest in joining us, and it’s really just all part of my big plan to get her to stop listening to me talk about the boards and actually join them herself.
[QUOTE=Draelin]
I know it’s probably just fine, but it’s only polite to ask–is it okay if I bring my roommate? She’s expressed an interest in joining us, and it’s really just all part of my big plan to get her to stop listening to me talk about the boards and actually join them herself.
[/QUOTE]
Of course it is okay. Are you sure meeting us will convince to join though?
Cheesesteak: Hope to see you at the next one. Thank you for getting back though, it is appreciated.
DocCathode, **Cleophus ** and **AndrewL ** sounds like this is working out well.
**Eve ** are you set with Transportation? We still have an open offers to pick people up from Middletown Train station.
[QUOTE=twickster]
Well, good, as long as we’ve made you feel like total shit about your hosting skills…
[/QUOTE]
As of right now I’m still in, However I found out earlier today that I may have some relatives vistiting from costa risca so I may not be able to stay the entire time or I may have to come late.
Jim – what’s the weather forecast for your neck of the woods? I know it’s rain or shine – but do I want short sleeves or long, sandals or sneaks, etc.?
[QUOTE=twickster]
Jim – what’s the weather forecast for your neck of the woods? I know it’s rain or shine – but do I want short sleeves or long, sandals or sneaks, etc.?
[/QUOTE]
They are predicting Showers and 76°.
I never got to mow my grass, so it will be pretty wet tomorrow.
I am going with the assumption we will mostly be inside tomorrow.
I will still be grilling outside of course.
I regret that I will be unable to attend the festivites as I have to pick up my relatives from the Toms River Bus Terminal at 2pm and return them there at 6pm
[QUOTE=Eve]
Yes, I am taking a cab to NotMyRealUserName’s.
[/QUOTE]
I offered a ride to Annie-Xmas, but she has to work tomorrow and won’t be able to make it.
I’ll bring a dessert - Pie, since I’m coming back, or brownies, since Frosted Glass won’t be there. Damn, his brownies were delicious.
But most importantly, I’m bringing Eve . (maribou mules? )
[QUOTE=Available Jones]
I will definitely be attending. I will raid Trader Joe’s for goodies and promptly head over.
[/QUOTE]
Cool, see you later.
The yard is soak with predictions of more showers throughout the day, **this BBQ is officially going to be indoors. ** I have plenty of room and chairs. We should be fine.
Look forward to seeing everyone.
I check my Email around 10 if there are any last minute needs for directions.
I can’t believe I’m doing this again – but I’m gonna wuss. I’ve got a really bad cold (my head is totally stuffed up, my throat is sore, and I feel like someone whacked me between the shoulders with a 2x4). It’s raining. You live two hours away. I have a sofa, an afghan, a cat, two movies from the library and one from Netflix, and as much Kleenex as I’ll need.
You do the math.
I feel like a complete asshole here, doing this again – and passing up the opportunity to meet eve, and draelin, and everyone else – but I just can’t do it.
[QUOTE=twickster]
I can’t believe I’m doing this again – but I’m gonna wuss. I’ve got a really bad cold (my head is totally stuffed up, my throat is sore, and I feel like someone whacked me between the shoulders with a 2x4). It’s raining. You live two hours away. I have a sofa, an afghan, a cat, two movies from the library and one from Netflix, and as much Kleenex as I’ll need.
You do the math.
I feel like a complete asshole here, doing this again – and passing up the opportunity to meet eve, and draelin, and everyone else – but I just can’t do it.
Sorry.
[/QUOTE]
Feel better soon, I am really sorry you’re going to miss out. I was looking forward to meeting you.