[QUOTE=What Exit?]
Feel better soon, I am really sorry you’re going to miss out. I was looking forward to meeting you.
[/QUOTE]
What Exit? I wish I could have made it too, but I’m stuck in the office–it’s been a week of crisis. I also have an e-friend from Austraila coming to NYC next week, and he called me this morning to set up plans. We talked for two hours!
I’m definitely coming to the next one, even if I have to quit this job!
[QUOTE=brachyrhynchos]
Just wanted to say thank you to What Exit? and family for hosting this get-together. I had a very nice time and it was wonderful to meet you all!
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=brachyrhynchos]
Just wanted to say thank you to What Exit? and family for hosting this get-together. I had a very nice time and it was wonderful to meet you all!
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Available Jones]
Yes, thanks to Jim and his lovely family. It was indeed a good time.
[/QUOTE]
And another echo of this. Thanks for organizing and hosting–I couldn’t have fit that many people in my house, let alone feed them. I had a great time, and it was a blast to meet you all. Next time, we’ll try to stay away from the cat vomit conversation.
If I misnamed any or there is any problems viewing, please let me know.
Or if you just want the Picture removed.
Thank you everyone for making it such a fun and successful day.
Hey. Wanted to thank What Exit? for throwing the Dopefest. First one I’ve been to, had a lovely time. Nice to finally meet all of you in person. I’ll have to get my wife to come along for the next one.
[QUOTE=Eve]
Oh, good lord, I asked you if you knew Photoshop!!!
[/QUOTE]
Actually, I bought a great camera to make up for my mediocre skills and I still use the old Windows Office 2000 Microsoft Photo Editor because it is so quick and easy to use.
The Panasonic DMC-FZ20 has the top rated Auto-Focus and Image Stabilizer on the market last year. It makes me look like I know what I am doing.
Ok, back home after the weekend away. Jim, thanks much for hosting – we had a terrific time. Certainly wish we could have stuck around longer, but it was good meeting you all (or seeing you again, as the case may be).
I’d thank you all for keeping the jokes to a minimum, but, well…
Well, those photos have definitely given me the necessary kick in the ass to lose some weight . . . What was that “cat vomit/medication you’re allergic to” diet plan we were discussing?
[QUOTE=Hal Briston]
Ok, back home after the weekend away. Jim, thanks much for hosting – we had a terrific time. Certainly wish we could have stuck around longer, but it was good meeting you all (or seeing you again, as the case may be).
I’d thank you all for keeping the jokes to a minimum, but, well…
[/QUOTE]
You are most welcome, can’t complain about the jokes too much, your wife made the funniest one at your expense.
[QUOTE=Eve]
Well, those photos have definitely given me the necessary kick in the ass to lose some weight . . . What was that “cat vomit/medication you’re allergic to” diet plan we were discussing?
[/QUOTE]
Was it something along the lines of, before you reach for that slice of pie, think of cat vomit? Seems like that might work.
I found a stray black umbrella. Did anyone misplace one? It appears to be a London Fog.
FYI, I’m the “?” in the swirly blue shirt. Name tag wouldn’t stay on, so not a surprise that you didn’t know my name.
Had a great time again, Jim. If you keep more than doubling the turnout every time, in three or four more goes you’ll have the entire Dope in your kitchen!