Johnny Bravo's First Mafia Game (signup thread)

Just to show that anyone can sway me with diligent research
UNVOTE BIOTOP
VOTE PROF PEPPERWINKLE

I will

Vote Dante G

Because I’m narcissistic!

Count me in. I’m completely new to this, so I’ll probably end up lynching myself or something . . .

By the way - are you planning on using doctors, cops, etc, or just mafia and townspeople?

ETA: Forget it - just saw post 29. If skimming is a tell, I guess I’m done for . . .

There will be power roles, yes.

And welcome!

Hah! No one can ever sway me with diligent research! (as has been recently and tragically shown to be the case)

You know what they say about the first player that unvotes…

He’s likely to put peanut butter on his celery?

Unfortunately, peanut butter is not on my diet.

Notes to self: “No peanut butter for IRConfused. Maybe peanut sensitive? If he turns scum, maybe we can kill him with a Snickers?”

Yeah, but Scum never take candy from people … its in their handbook, Claiming Town with Fingers Crossed.

You have the handbook? Now THAT’s a scum tell.

No, but I’ve seen it in the library before. Never checked it out though.:rolleyes:

That’s odd… the IMCPL database doesn’t list it.

Not that library, I saw it in the restricted section at Hogwarts Library.:stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, no way do they let Vanilla Town in there… but they do let in Werewolves!

What’s your point? Wait … hey!!

OK, I’ll take the dive and attempt to not embarrass myself TOO much…count me in!

I’m total noob, btw. I lurked on Storyteller’s and Dante’s games. Killed a lot of hours at work enjoyably, but can’t say I totally followed everything that happened. I’ll head over to mafiascum to bone up however.

1. Dante G
  2. WF Tomba
  3. Prof. Pepperwinkle
  4. HookerChemical
  5. Mahaloth
  6. Astral Rejection
  7. Sario
  8. DeadCat (probably)
  9. Texcat
  10. Sub. Plankton
  11. Biotop
  12. IRConfused
  13. Precambrianollusc
  14. Octarine
  15. Snfaulkner

Am I correct in thinking that typically, if there are 15 players, 4 of them will be Scum?