Just died in your arms tonight. The remix.

Now, I have nothing against techno music, and I love the original version of this song, but today a ‘friend’ (and I’m using that term losely after this horrific act) sent me an abomination they had found.

I’m not sure what the people that made this were thinking but it couldn’t have been more evil.

“Right then, Hitler is in the rape room, Genghis is being eaten alive by spiders* what shall I do now? It’s only !!am.”

“Oooooh ooooh, Mr. Stan sir? Why don’t we molest a wonderful 80s song with some techno and put it on the internet for unsuspecting people to find?”

“Excellent. Get my decks.”

Huh???

Would it help if Mr. Stan’s first name was Lucifer?

You know, the song I Just Died In Your Arms?? A friend sent me a techno version of it that destroyed it. :frowning:

Well, why didn’t you say so?

I understand you tried to be discreet, but then blew it again.

Now that I know what the heck this thread is about, off it goes to Cafe Society.

Veb

So… it’s a techno version with different lyrics? Me no get.

It sounds like they at least put some creativity into what they did to it. I would rather hear that than one of those piece-of-crap remixes where the only change is that the song is now anchored by a 120-bpm pulse. It’s like, “Oooh, oooh, put me on the radio! I pressed ONE GODDAMN BUTTON on this here machine!”

Am I the only one who’s been trying to sing,

Right then, Hitler is in the rape room, Genghis is being eaten alive by spiders what shall I do now? It’s only !!am.*

to the tune of “I Just Died in You Arms Tonight”?

Stan Satan, that’s his name. Goddamn alcohol.

Never post whilst drunk.Never post whilst drunk.Never post whilst drunk.Never post whilst drunk.Never post whilst drunk.Never post whilst drunk.Never post whilst drunk.Never post whilst drunk.Never post whilst drunk.Never post whilst drunk.

Not at all; I assumed the same thing.

But am I alone in thinking those ‘new’ lyrics were an improvement on the original? :smiley:

I understood you, klintypooh. :slight_smile:

No, no, I was right there with you. Trumpets and all.

Well, my email address is in my profile. With such glowing reviews, I would love it if someone sent it to me.

But really, I love remakes and remixes of theme songs, club anthems, and such stuff.