Justice League spoof

Please help.

My brother and I both have vivid memories of a live action Justice League spoof that aired on television sometime in the late 70’s or early 80’s. It had Dr. Sivana and Shazam, Green Lantern, Batman and Robin, Wonder Woman, etc. I remember one gag where Batman was driving a motorcycle with Robin in the sidecar and they become separated. I didn’t say that it was funny or good, just that I vaguely remember it.

Can anyone confirm or deny that this existed? There’s a possibility that my brother or I manufactured it in our adolescent minds and then convinced the other that it actually happened.

It existed.

It was a special…possibly one they hoped they could turn into a series.

It was in the form of a “roast” in Superman’s honor.

Woody Allen appeared briefly as the owner of Metropolis’s “Lead-Lined Shop”.

It wasn’t very good.

Actually, one of my best friends has a copy of it on vhs. I watched it just a few months ago while visiting back home.
Off of the top of my head, I can’t remember what it’s called, but I’ll try to get a hold of him and I’ll let you know.

BTW, it’s freaking hilarious.

Is that the one that was hosted by Ed McMahon?

I remember that one. IIRC, it had the superheros chasing the bad guys on jet skis.

Here’s the IMDB link to Legends of the Super Heroes.

There were two episodes: The Challenge and The Roast. Both of which are real side-splitters, albeit unintentionally.

You guys rock! You especially drillrod. Thanks for all the info. Thanks everybody just for remembering. Now I must set about finding a copy.