"Kyle Rayner" - Chauvinistic Moron

If wonder if people will change their view of those threads he started which would always end up with other Dopers fighting it out over his mistakes.

Heh.

I am disappointed in START. This does call into question all of his other threads, where a whoooole bunch of us posted our sympathies and support for a young man who sounded like he was sincerely trying to get his shit together. Nobody likes to feel like a patsy.

(And no, nobody was fooled.)

THIS calls into question all of his other threads? This PROVES the idiocy of all of his other threads.

I think all of his other threads already called into question all of his other threads. At least to most of us.

Kythereia kissed a sock puppet!
Kythereia kissed a sock puppet!
Nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah :stuck_out_tongue:

Kythereia and Kyle Rainer1
Sittin’ in a tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G

oh shit lol

I’m not convinced:
http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?p=6342020#post6342020

Well, this…

…makes me think he’s just a pussy.

But that’s just because I’m kind of mean.

-Joe, 100% pussy free…wait…that’s not right

You’re assuming that any of his act was legit.

Also, in his “self-pitting” thread in MPSIMS, he pulled the little stunt of all-caps’ing “START” in his response to someone who said he should go for it with “Laura” (START’s supposed interest in his last thread). Sounds like a confession to me.

And I know some IP addresses aren’t static, but couldn’t they verify that way, too? Seems like it would be a way to verify it.

E.

Or an attempt at a joke. Like if someone slyly accused me of being Zadadka (or however you spell it), I might say:

Yeah RIGHT!
O_o

Well I think he wanted a banning and it was a pretty lame attempt to go in a blaze of glory.
Trust me, when I get tired of this place everyperson will hate me and the letter Z will be banned from use.

This post has been Z’d by the Zebrist!

Oh, let’s not start with the Grapist-esque stuff.
Unless you do this post, too.

Naw, I’m gonna Bosdacize it.

What kind of stupid name is “Kyle Rayner” anyway?

Nah, if you had Bosdacized it, it would have been in 24 or 36 point font, in loads of crazy, annoying colors.

It reminds me of a character in a computer game…

Starcraft perhaps?

Actually, that was Jim Raynor. I was probably thinking of Kyle Katarn too (from Jedi Knight) sighs. :smack:

Enough.

Lynn
For the Straight Dope