Sausage, bacon & ham omlette with pepper jack cheese
Waffles with maple syrup
Hash browns
Grits
Wheat toast, well buttered
Coffee, black
Large orange juice
…yeah, sounds about right.

The “Mother and Child Reunion” from The Meddlesome Moth in Dallas. Fried chicken breast tenderloin, pepper grits, and jalapeño gravy. The chicken was fried absolutely perfectly. Washed down with a Belgian trippel. If it’s my last day, I’m going out with a buzz!

Pour moi:
-Chicken Fried steak with gravy
-Biscuits with gravy
-Scrambled eggs
-Omelette with ham and cheese
-Home Fries and Hash Browns
-6 Breakfast sausage links
-6 bacon slices
-Toast with Nutella
-Kellog’s Krave cereal and Frosted Cinnamon Toast Crunch
-Orange juice

venison steak
biscuits and gravy
fresh strawberries dipped in maple syrup
peach pie
black & bitter
orange juice
and two hard-boiled eggs

My last breakfast, ever? I’m prepared to be ridiculed.

2 McDonalds Big Breakfasts (scrambled “eggs”, sausage, hash brown and biscuit) with two extra hash browns, strawberry jam and softened butter for the biscuits. All washed down with 3 of the old style orange juices that came in the plastic cup with the foil top, cold almost to freezing.

I’m not proud of that answer, but damn I’d die happy.

Its my last day on earth and I can eat whatever I want, and I hate breakfast food, I would want a double bacon cheese burger with the best french fries ever! And, what the heck, go ahead and throw an overeasy egg on that bad boy. That is the breakfast of champions

Large plate of very light, rich, crispy waffles with butter and real maple syrup
Dish of sliced mangos and strawberries with real whipped cream
Homemade pork sausage patties
Coffee

I’m assuming that because this is a last breakfast that I’ll NEVER eat any of these things again. Here we go…

[ul]
[li]chunk of sausage-pepperjack strata[/li][li]as much home made bacon as can fit on the table[/li][li]scrambled eggs, moist[/li][li]potato pancakes[/li][li]yeast waffles with real maple syrup[/li][li]home made cinnamon bread, toasted[/li][li]butter and jam[/li][li]fresh OJ, pulpy[/li][li]coffee, black[/li][/ul]

optional
[ul]
[li]steak[/li][li]home made all: sausage, biscuits, gravy[/li][li]a joint[/li][li]french toast with mentioned cinnamon bread[/li][/ul]

This must be my last breakfast. I probably just committed suicide by calories.

I had to google what Chicken fried steak was.

Seriously for breakfast?:confused:

For me, I’d have:

2 egg omelette with jalapenos, tomato and cheese
2 spicy italian sausages fried gently to retain the juice
sauteed mushrooms
Baked beans
Crispy bacon
2 slices of thick white toast with butter
large mug of coffee
Large glass of fresh squeezed orange juice

I don’t think about food in any specific lascivious detail. I also haven’t eaten breakfast in about six years.

I’d have some kind of British Hotel-type hot breakfast. Eggs, beans, sausages, toast soldiers, pineapple juice, something like that.

I would revisit my favorite childhood holiday brunch:

Batter-fried mushrooms, batter-fried oysters, hash browns, bacon, blueberry muffins. Just little bites of all. Plus the best champagne money can buy and a bloody mary bar. If all alone, I would desire to watch some television while dining. But I would prefer an hours-long affair with my closest friends and family.

Scrambled eggs
Poached eggs
Eggs over-easy with bread
Hard Boiled Eggs
Blueberry pancakes with blueberry compote and powdered sugar
Pancakes with butter and maple syrup
Strawberry waffle with whipped cream.
Hash browns (heavily salted)
Ham
Bacon (lots and lots of it)
Sausage
Polish sausage
Beef machaca with egg
Corned beef hash
Biscuits and gravy
Orange juice (heavily pulped)
Whole milk
Malted milk

What is “black & bitter”?

It’s quite good for breakfast.

Well at least you got ONE good thing out of living in Texas. :slight_smile:

That’s about the complete list too.

Navy term for coffee with neither whitener nor sweetener.

I think I’ll mix it up with Cameroonian breakfast…

A big plate of beans with fresh fried dough puffs, served with habanero sauce on the side. SInce we’re going nuts here I’ll also have a fresh spaghetti omelette (way better than you’d think) with a dollop of mayo served with a soft baguette warm from the oven, and a sliced avocado and some sugar-sweet pineapple. Oh, and some thick guava yogurt sweetened with date sugar for desert.

To wash it down, a banana-mango smoothie, a cup of strong sweet tea flavored with cloves and spices, and (for nostalgia’s sake), a cup of nescafe with whipped sweetened condensed milk.

Now I’m hungry.

Czarcasm, I can’t help but ask - WHY WOULD"T MATTER? I know that’s not in the spirit of this thread but I worry, like if you’re planning you’re last breakfast.

Huevos Rancheros (3, lightly cooked)with salsa verde, refried black beans and mexican rice with Yucateco hot sauce (green) on the side.
Fried plantains with sour cream
Bottomless Fresh squeezed OJ
Lots of dark French roast coffee.