Let's rate pics of beautiful but anonymous people (another objectifying Rhymer thread)

Two words: Rosetta. Stone.

I have no idea who she is, but there you go.

ETA: I seem to have forgotten the point of this thread - I’m not supposed to know who she is. Duh.

Well first off, a “very hot woman” is a 7.5. There are very few 10s in this world. Secondly, I see more women hotter than her on my lunch hour in an average midwest city. That makes her a 5.

She’s hot if you’re into Brent Spiner slash . . .

As for my contribution, I’m pretty sure this gal would be anonymous in the US, though you might say she’s big in Japan . . .

I want to marry the guy in this Behr paint commercial. That sly little looks he gives the camera at 0:10…yummy.

This Oktoberfest babe has always been one of my favorites (the one on the right). Anyone know who she is?

Is that a European method of stein holding?

There’s a stein in the picture? I hadn’t noticed.:smiley:

Damn - I’ve had a crush on Natsuko for years, and I know nothing about her but her name and the fact that she may be the most beautiful woman in the world.

Of course, the pictures of her I like the most have her wearing much less than in your links…

I know the area you’re talking about, since I’m sitting in it right now. There used to be a rug dealer right in that area so it was probably and ad for it. I believe they went out of business a few years ago, but maybe you could look in the old City Papers or something.

I have over 100 copies of Rosetta Stone… one for each time I’ve seen a Rosetta Stone commercial with her in it.
Rrrrwaaaawwwr!