Levi Johnston for Mayor of Wasilla, Alaska

And it’s all going to filmed for a reality show. It will be titled, “Loving Levi: The Road to the Mayor’s Office.” I shit you not. I can only assume “The Wasilla Hillbillies” was rejected.
Long live President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.

:smiley: :smiley:

Well, you know, I’m not sure Levi and Sarah are that far apart in how they’re conducting their lives.

They’re both publicity whores who will do anything for a buck.

Go, Levi!

He’s not any dumber than Sarah was.

Well, he hasn’t figured out what a condom is, so perhaps so.

Are you kidding, that baby is going to be keeping him in bling the rest of his life.

And, according to a headline I read in a supermarket, the pregnancy was intentional.

The first one or the second one?

I’d hit it. Thus, I emailed my friend in Wasilla and told him he has to vote for Levi.
What? :confused:

Oh, who knows.

Anyway, he’s much better off as an appurtenant to the Palin family rather than an actual member.

And, evolutionarily speaking, he’s better off with two bastard children than with one. He’s certainly more successful than I am. When it comes right down to it those of us who are conscientious users of contraception lose the big game.

But you avoid those pesky STDs, which has to be a plus. :stuck_out_tongue:

First stop Wasilla, next stop…the White House!!

Maybe Sarah Palin can appear on the show as Mr. Johnston’s campaign manager!

I can’t even begin to imagine how utterly painful to listen to, how devoid of specifics, how disinteresting and hollow and gut wrenchingly bad a Levi Johnston campaign speech would be. He’s little more than a leech and an ignorant one at that. Comic gold for Leno, etc.

You really have to wonder what the people of Wasilla have done to deserve the last 5 years or so.

They elected Sarah Palin mayor. That has confer a curse of some sort.

To be fair, Sarah Palin actually EARNED something. Levi Johnson has done nothing but mooch off others.
And I don’t like Palin’s politics, but they are hardly cut of the same cloth.

Wow, Levi’s coming up in the world – his own TV show, running for mayor of Wasilla and I just discovered the first fanfic story about him on Nifty.

I don’t know, it’s got to be some kind of accomplishment to be without education, job, or decent prospects and persuade the governor’s nubile teenaged bit of candy to wax your pole bareback. And don’t forget that yhe McCain campaign shamelessly used him. I think he deserves whatever bit of sordid comfort he can weasel himself into. They all deserve each other quite fine.

Personally I’m looking forward to the premiere of “Ow! My Balls!”

You talk like a fag.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.