Levi Johnston Spills His Guts On Sarah Palin In Interview

I have to say, I’ve never thought of classy when I’ve thought of Monica until now. But I think she should be offering etiquette classes on how to handle yourself with class.

I don’t see any reason to call the kid a liar. I don’t see anything particularly unbelievable about anything he’s saying. And Palin has been way more nasty to Levi than he has to her. You read the tones of what they say about each other side by side, and she’s way more vicious. He’s pretty matter of fact and doesn’t gratuitously trash her.

Indeed. How very classy of him. :rolleyes:

I expect he’ll pop up on some VH1/MTV reality TV show some day…maybe Danny Bonaduce can punch him in the nose.

I don’t get what he’s doing that’s so bad.

I can believe she wanted to quit being governor and make more money because, you know, she did. But the stuff about Trig sounds far-fetched and doesn’t even make much sense. Trig was born after the campaign ended. What difference would it have made if he was adopted after the election? In any case, McCain aides have already said they knew Bristol was pregnant when they picked Sarah for the VP spot, which means it would have gotten out sooner or later.

As an Oregonian, I feel forced to note that no one pumps your gas in Washington- it’s a self-pump state.

He said that all that stuff with Palin wanting to adopt the baby happened before McCain picked her for VP. She had no idea that was going to happen at the time. She apparently dropped the idea once McCain started talking to her. She was just a Governor who wanted to cover for a pregnant teen. The Presidential election was not yet on her radar.

Me niether, but you and Marley23 do have a point here. I always felt a little sorry for Lewinsky. The wikipedia page on her has her last known whereabouts in England, so perhaps she’s managed to escape her past in Europe, just like Ellen Olenska in Age of Innocence.

I wouldn’t be surprised if much of it were true. Still, these were private discussions with the confines of a family’s home and sharing the content of those, as well as some very unkind opinions on how they should be interpreted, is to amply demonstrate that you’re absolutely devoid of class.

I just wanted to remark on the inherent win in calling him Gordie Who.

Another nitpick: Trig was born in April, well before Palin was picked as McCain’s VP candidate.

I meant to say Tripp, not Trig. Tripp was born in early December.

The article in the OP says Sarah Palin’s “ambition for higher office” was the reason she wanted to adopt Tripp. So something is not clear here. I’m guessing it’s that article and maybe Johnston’s comments made more sense as reproduced elsewhere. It’s hard to convince myself to read more about him, though.

Indeed. What a clever and hilarious nickname!

You know, that’s sort of a nice thought. I did stupid things when I was 21 too. But they won’t haunt me forever.

All the more tragic then. Pumping gas for spare change. :frowning: Poor, kid.

Little Tripp’s baby book is going to need it’s own archivist and special collections unit. “Here’s your sonogram, and here’s mommy being outed as a pregnant teen in the tabloids, and the DVDs of her being outed as a pregnant single teen on CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, and other channels, and here’s the “Gran-gran is really your mommy” rumor files, and this is Daddy’s nude shot, and this is Daddy with Kathy Griffin, and this is…”

Cite?

Please?

Reading between the lines, what I’m seeing here is:

“Levi is a moron and he’s probably full of crap, but I hate Sarah Palin so much, and everything he says is what I WANT to believe of her, so I choose to believe it all.”

One of my favorite “score one for the Palin” moments was when he was on some interview show telling how Bristol wouldn’t let him have enough time with the baby and wouldn’t consider joint custody blah blah blah and was asked “How much do you pay in child support?” His answer was something to the effect of “Well… uh… you know… uh… it hasn’t come up…”.

What is your basis for saying he’s “probably full of crap?”