Levi Johnston Spills His Guts On Sarah Palin In Interview

Well, so did her dad. I guess it runs in the family.

Many of those have been debunked elsewhere on this board, and/or simpy do not qualify as “lies.”

That isn’t very convincing, Bricker. Especially in light of the fact that AS appears to back up his claims, with links in his very assertions. Perhaps you could say more?

Maybe you should know what you’re talking about. The Wasilla schools DON’T teach abstinence only, and Levi Johnston has stated that he and Bristol DID use condoms… SOMETIMES.

See, the problem with dumb teenagers is, they don’t pay any more attention to the Planned Parenthood types who insist thay HAVE to use a condom EVERY TIME any more than they do to preachers who tell them to stay chaste.

Actually, studies show that they do

Wait, she’s a PUBLICITY whore?

I thought the whole reason Spitzer isn’t governor anymore is 'cause she was the other kind…

Bristol Palin joins teen abstinence campaign

Bristol Palin: Abstinence for all teens ‘not realistic’

Wouldn’t want to be sending mixed messages…

Few extra letters. Maybe Dangerosa meant “public whore.”

It isn’t an exclusionary thing…you can be more than one kind of whore at a time. I think if she collects the whole set she gets a prize.

(I have somewhat more respect for an ordinary whore who then shuts up. Its a field in which discretion is valued).

Maybe he meant Public Titty Whore??

Bump (is 30 days a bump):

In what should come as “who cares?” news to some, “eww” news to others, good news for some and a shock to nobody Levi is gonnagit nekkid for Playgirl. I’ll admit- if it’s not ridiculously priced I’ll probably take a peak; otherwise I’ll wait for the leak to other websites.

I wonder if Sarah will look.

And how long before he and Flavor Flav are sharing a house looking for babes on MTV?

It’s funny how much more tolerant I am of extending some loser’s 15 minutes when he’s a thorn in the side of a politician I dislike…

i heard on some news show that playgirl is electronic only now not paper and in stores.

i haven’t worked in a bookstore for 2 years now so i don’t know for sure.

oooo, i remember… it was john roberts reporting the story on cnn, very early in the morning.

Yep, and in spite of its name and the fact they take all logins obviously it’s now specifically geared to gay males.

And it’ll give a nice little photo souvenier for little Trackmark (or Bop or Dramamine or whatever they named the kid) to take to show and tell in a few years.

Palin on the warpath against Levi.

Well yeah, he made fun of her little retard baby.

Shhh!!! It’s sleeping.

I wonder if she’s going to buy access to the Playgirl site when Levi gits nekkid. (If it’s not a ridiculous price I will; otherwise I’ll wait a month and it’ll be all over the Internets for free between links for Daniel Radcliffe’s pee-wee and Colin Farrell’s sex tape.)

I really don’t understand why Palin’s upset that Johnston said she called Trig ‘retarded’ though. I can’t stand Palin, but it’s a completely value-neutral thing if she called a retarded kid retarded, because, well, he’s retarded. You can say “special needs” for PC reasons or “Down Syndrome” to be specific, but when not used as a value judgment how is retarded any more of an insult than saying somebody is short/tall/black/openly gay/has Chinese ancestry/overweight or any other valid demographic? The whole Seinfeldian “not that there’s anything wrong with that” is implied in such situations.

He hints he has even more tidbits he could share, but won’t. :rolleyes:

The guy is a tool. He’s just out to promote himself. I’m glad Bristol dumped his ass.

I suppose it makes her look bad if she felt the need to use that adjective to distinguish the baby, even if it is true. She doesn’t have any other babies, so she could just say, “Where’s my baby?” or, “Where’s my sweet baby?”

If I had older kids from a white guy and a baby from a black man, I don’t think I’d come in the door after a long day at work and say, “Where’s my little black baby?” It’s not that the phrase itself is wrong, just that the usage would be odd.

And speaking of his tool and his ass, he’s scheduled to have them immoralized for posterior on the same day Sarah goes on Oprah.

I agree with him being a self promoting jackass of course. And don’t even hold him against Palin- everybody has somebody like him in their relationship Venn Diagrams. (The fact Bristol got knocked up while practicing abstinence only I do see as fair game; I’d say the same thing if it was a Democrat’s daughter who promoted abstinence only- it doesn’t work.)
My favorite Levi moment was when he was lambasting Bristol and Sarah for not letting him see his kid or be more of a father and a caller asked “How much do you pay in child support?” His response was to the effect of “ahem… ah… haw…well… you know… I do what I can… they haven’t asked… uh… how bout those Lakers?” Then I think he jumped up and down and drug Katie Holmes on stage to proclaim his love, or I may be thinking of something else.