lol ...........

They’re back ! Heaven help us all !

The rest of you can stick around and wait to see what happens next, but I’m heading for shelter. Air heads like these are dangerous !

For those who do not know who these folks are, use search to look for posts by heatherlee or Satan from about a year ago.

For those of us who remember, may we one day be able to forget ! Amen !

Hmmm . . . “Sexyangeleyes”. Drags up memories of the past. I wonder if she is connected with the “Angle” broad that tried to get Wally’s credit card number . . . :slight_smile:

Tripler
I doubt she’s sexy, she’s no angel, and she’s probably blind.

Ok. I read the link (special thanks to jarbaby!!) and from what I gathered she got ticked about somebody saying something bad about her friend. Then one of the mods told her to chill (or words to that effect) and now she’s tripping about that, as well. All in all, it sounds like the stuff my 10 year old daughter comes home with every other day at 3:00. Although my daughter’s is far more interesting, and far more coherent.

But you’re right…it is kinda fun watching the countdown to “thread-closing” time!

lol!!!
{{{{{{jarbabyj}}}
lol

After being here for over 9 mos, you were the first one to ever bring up this name to my attention. Thanks to you, I now have archives to dig through to find out whatever you are rambling about. . .

Tripler
Trying desperately to be the last one to post, before this thread is locked.

Aye, is there a little room in that fall out shelter for a little Kricket?
I joined the boards during the after math and didn’t get to see the fire works, but I suggest that if you want to check out the year old threads you do it before Euty gets to them, unless they are the first ones he attacked.
How bout 5pm central time. You guys can do the math for me and let me know who the big winner is since I am off to work.
She goofed up since #3 in a list is always supposed to be Hi Opal. Putz!

In all fairness, heatherlee did her own share of random flaming. She managed to come off like a complete moron, as well.

To drag this shit up after it’s been buried so long is, frankly, lame.

However, I believe in helping others, not hurting them. so, SAE@aol.com, this might help you out a little in your future endeavors.

Good luck!

I’m thinking 3:45 Eastern.

What is the world coming to, when passing ruffians say “nee” to old women in the streets, posts that belong in the Pit show up in MPSIMS, and ugly, air-headed trolls aren’t banned?

Le Sang checks his watch…

I give it another couple hours, tops…

Okay, a serious answer.

At, I think heatherlee has been brought up less than 15 times since the events of last year. For someone to come in LOOKING to see if we said anything is damn pathetic. Honestly, I would wager that 99% of the people on this board hadn’t THOUGHT about heather in over 6 months. I know I hadn’t.

And if all this chick (Ruthie, was it?) is gonna do is wail about “poor heatherlee” (who was a bitch slut HO), then IMO, Coldie was right in closing the thread and telling her to either quit being a dumbass or get banned.

:eek:

I have no idea who heatherlee is/was and I was lurking for months before I joined up. But I just gotta say, this is like watching a train wreck.

Oy.

I was gonna slap a citation in the OP for superfelous(sp?) use of “lol” but then Giraffe and racerxposted and I was laughing too hard. :slight_smile:

Well, it’s 4:23 p.m. EST, and this thread is still up and running. Funny thing, I had to rack my brain to even remember who Heatherlee was in the first place, and I was around for that whole mess last year.

BTW, Giraffe and Jarbaby…you two rock! :slight_smile:

Sorry for quoting your whole post, but I like I mentioned earlier, I am pretty new and still not familiar with all the little ways of posting here yet…but I am learning! (Slowly, but surely! :slight_smile: )

I do agree with what you’ve said here. It might very well be in the wrong forum and all that, but it should be okay for her to say something in defense of her friend. The only thing I can’t understand is why she is doing so NOW. Now I might be wrong, and probably am, considering I was racing through past threads at the speed of light, but I don’t understand why she is getting upset over a year later. Nearly a year and a half! Of course, I didn’t take the time to read every single post by Satan and heatherlee and Ruthie (whom I suspect is angeleyes) but from what I did read it looked like this is a very old subject and all of a sudden she reads it, and has a fit.

Also, I did read several posts by and about heatherlee, and only one of the ones I hit on seemed to be negative about her. Of course, like I said, I didn’t have time to read all of them, so there may be very many of them. But most of the ones about her were not bad at all. I do understand which one angeleyes might be talking about, but it looks to me like she was well defended in that particular topic.

And above all, I cannot for the life of me understand why I am so engrossed in all of this…it must be because my kids aren’t home yet, and I got slightly carried away.

If this thread doesn’t get completely locked, guess I’ll see ya’ll in the BBQ pit shortly.

I don’t think she specifically is brought up, or maybe I’m just miss-remembering, but it seems like I’ve seen “The Evil Bitch” or things like that at least often enough to know that it’s not totally forgoten.

You’re %100 right. I think it’s fairly sad too, and really don’t know what brought it about at this time. Doesn’t mean I think a person should be banned for it.

Well, I can’t rememember what the exact debate was about, but I recall on Pit thread in which a British poster had several friends join them in defending their position. While most of them quickly lost interest, I’m fairly certain that a few stayed on to become productive posters. Should they have all been banned simply for supporting a friend? I just think that it was a bit over the top to threaten bannishment right off the mark.

Like I said. I very rarely critisize the Mod’s…this time I was just struck at how…well…cliquish it seemed. I agree with you in spirit, amazed as you may be but I just think the thread should have been moved to the pit, let everyone flame the heck out of her, and eventually, she would have gotten bored and gone away. shrug I don’t know.

Wow…my first post to a thread bound for the pit or the dumps.

Tibs.

Dang… little signal, lotsa noise in that post.
Say… 5:40 Central.

I’m the last one! I’m the last one!

Ooh, probably not. . .
Tripler
Still trying to be the last in the thread :smiley:

My question is simple, did sexyfish happen to stumble onto the boards and just happened to come across the one thread where her friend heatherlee was mentioned, or does she come here regularly to search for references to her?

I had almost managed to repress the memory of :shudder: heatherlee, I may need therapy to recover now.

Keith

6:15 MST

Bu-bye heatherlee.

{{{{{{{{shadowfox}}}}}] Lol uhm god, thanx sweetie!

P.S. this is just a game now isn’t it? Who can be last? And why hasn’t Sexyangelfarts come back to lol with us? come on sexy! What’s your favorite Old Testament Book? Mine’s: RUTH

jarbaby

Talk about giving new meaning to the term “member.”