Looking for a Christmas present that I found and then lost, for my sister

BLARG why didn’t I bookmark this!

Okay, I saw a poster or something on Pinterest, that had profile art of 15 or 20 fictional heroines, such as Katniss Everdeen, Mulan, Moana, Leia Organa, and Rey. Beneath each of them was a word that summed up their character. “Honor” was the one for Mulan. I’m pretty sure it was on Pinterest, but I’m not 100% sure.

Can someone help me out? My Google Fu is failing me.

Did you try pulling up the page in your History?

I actually remember seeing that poster, but I can’t remember where.

No luck so far browsing through the computer’s history.

Did you look on Etsy and DeviantArt? I usually find that Pinterest is great for sharing images but rubbish at leading you to a place where you can actually buy anything. If someone has made that art it’s probably actually for sale elsewhere anyway and if you find it on Pinterest you’ll still not be able to buy!

If you scroll down a bit this could be the graphic you’re looking for and this looks like the creator’s site:

https://www.sociview.com/tag/karenhallion/

Good luck!

Here’s her Etsy site: khallion - Etsy

And here’s the poster:

NOTE TO THE OP - the seller says “ready to ship in 4 to 6 weeks” so you may want to check with her to be sure you’ll have it in time for Christmas.

No concerns about abetting trademark violation?

I’m glad someone else found this; I saw it on Facebook weeks ago and knew exactly what you were talking about but was coming up empty last night.

I can’t see the Buffy box and not think it says “Slav”. The word being next to a pale blonde doesn’t help any.

Now that I’ve pulled it up, the ad won’t leave my phone. Rats!

That’s it! Thanks, you guys.

Good looking out. Her birthday’s in late January, so push comes to shove, it’ll be a combined present.

Her Doctor Who prints are hilarious.