Lost 2.19: "S.O.S."

And Bernard appears to be not much of a prize, either. Oh, well. Nicely complex characters. Goody for us!

:smack: Meant to add:

It looks to be one of Daniel’s traps, though, not something put there by The Others.

Did David Fury write this episode? The theme of somebody being brought back to life* after having made peace with their death is rearing its head again…

*Metaphorically, of course, in the case of Rose. Or we’ll see. But I’m pretty sure I know where this one is heading.

I was only half-watching, and I look up, and I see this little baby with a seemingly malformed face just lying in the middle of the jungle, and I just about had a heart attack on the level of a screamer Flash animation! I can’t believe I was freaking out over a doll!

My wife pointed out how much funnier it would have been if it had been Sawyer and Jack in the net almost kissing.

Could have been a comedy classic.

You know, Bernard’s plan may not be the best of the best…

BUT AT LEAST HE’S DOING SOMETHING YOUR LAZY WORTHLESS CHIMPS!!!

Christ.

-Joe

Oooh, interesting comment by Rose, about she and Locke both knowing it won’t take that long. Like she knows the island healed them both, or something.

Ahhhhh, Rose knew Locke was in a wheelchair, though many of the others don’t know…

Hey, it’s Vincent! Haven’t seen him in a while. Good to know he’s still alive.

…and Sawyer is marked for Death, his doom sealed by the Yellow Lab Of The Apocalypse.

-Joe

That torch better not be Michael.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!!

God dammit!

[insert lots more profanity here]

-Joe

Yep – I had a feeling that was going to be Michael.

Who else was it gonna be if not Michael?

Jack: “Dammit, Michael! I was just about to get some more lip and tongue action from Kate, you bastard!”

I was thinking it was Desmond. Oh well.

Maybe it could have been Heard. John Heard.

-Joe, obscure

Bluebeard…
Walt, now age 18…
Danielle…
Alex…
The REAL Henry Gale… (“Brrraaaaaaiiiiiinnnnnnnsssss!!!”)

You know, you every moment we just sit here posting to this message-board is another moment we’re not out there looking for WAAAAALLLLLLLLLT!!!

It obviously isn’t truly Michael. The real Michael only knows one word.

-Joe

Isaac looked familiar. Have we seen him before in Lost, or was it somewhere else?