[QUOTE=cmkeller]
So who do you guys think the title refers to? Anthony Cooper? One of the Others?
[/QUOTE]
Jeb Bush? Well, not since January.
[QUOTE=storyteller0910]
A lot of people I know have advanced some version of the “Locke wants to stay on healing island” theory, but the problem is that I can’t understand, in that case, why he’d go through so many elaborate machinations dsigned to keep the other crash survivors there with him. I mean, wouldn’t the following work just as well?
RANDOM SURVIVOR: Look! A boat! We’re saved!
LOCKE: All right, well, you all have nice lives. Bye!
[/QUOTE]
But the Island needs disciples. Locke needs the other surviors and I think he believes the Island needs them too.
Well, I guess John’s dad got his revenge for blowing the scam! Somehow, I had a feeling he was going to do something as soon as John turned for the phone.
Didn’t guess they were on such a high floor, though. Ouch.
Gah! I walked in and TiVo was recording Top Design instead of LOST! Why, I have no idea. LOST is number one in my queue. Does the webcast start immediately after the broadcast or not until the day after? Not. Reading. Thread. Cuz. Must. See. Episode. First. Aaaagggghhhh!
[QUOTE=Monstre]
Well, I guess John’s dad got his revenge for blowing the scam! Somehow, I had a feeling he was going to do something as soon as John turned for the phone.
Didn’t guess they were on such a high floor, though. Ouch.
[/QUOTE]
As soon as John walked into the room and I saw the big window in the background I knew he was going to go through it but I thought maybe he and dad would tussle first.
By the way, I’ve been thinking this for a while, kudos to the casting people who cast an Alex that actually looks like Danielle.
[QUOTE=N9IWP]
Yes, I was scared of that exact thing “Oh no, they are going cut away before the reveal”
John’s dad the original Sawyer? Certainly possible.
Brian
who exactly is “man from Tallahassee” (in the episode)
[/QUOTE]
I gathered the “man from Tallahassee” was Locke’s dad.
Okay, I know they answered a question and stuck us with several more but I’m still happy. It’s back, my Lost is found!
Ever since the sub went splodey I keep having the Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at midnight going through my head.