lotsa schmucks around here

Oh rats. Giraffe beat me to the Jim Anchower reference. (But Jim is smarter, more self-aware, and a lot nicer person than our current subject).

HEY CHAMP… YO MAMMAS CALLIN’… NOW GIT! YA GUMP!

HEY GIRAFFE… STUFF IT UP YER BACKSIDE.

NICE TRY AT THE BEING WITTY… NOW U PUT A SOCK IN IT TOO…

Popcorn anyone?

even though i don’t have thousands of posts can i quit spending all day around here/get a life or at least be a fool or nerd? i want something out of all the time i’m spending here.

I don’t think he’s acting.

I’m just glad you found the right forum.
Kudos to you.

How bizarre. Yet, oddly satisfying.

I thought about being all witty and stuff like some of the rest of the Dopers who’ve replied to you, but rewindforward, you’re only worth a quick “fuck you.”

So, fuck you.

No thanks, it sticks in my teeth. But I’ve got a big bag of barbecue chips and a coupla sixpacks of Samuel Adams – would you care for some?

I mean, if we’re going to waste our lives hanging around this place, we may as well have some refreshments.

Man, this guy makes Jim Anchower look like Carl Sagan.

THIS SITE LAGS MOST OF THE TIME ANYWAYS. YOU NERDS SHOULD TRY GETTING OUTDOORS INTO THE REAL WORLD SOMETIME. QUIT DOING THOUSANDS OF POSTS ON HERE AND GET A LIFE. QUIT BEING SO ANAL ABOUT WHO POSTS WHAT AND LOOSEN UP, YA CHIMPS! NO WONDER YER SO GRUMPY. TRY FINDING SOME REAL FRIENDS. BYE. :wally

FINALLY A WEASEL WITH SOME BALLS AROUND HERE! CHEERS!

You keep posting here with us “nerds”, so perhaps YOU need to get a life.

Why’d you blow $15 anyway?

My post is his cite.

Daniel
[sub]been wanting to say that for a long time[/sub]

It really sucks that we can’t pull up the proverbial lawnchair anymore…

STOP BY 7-11 AND GET ME SOME CHIPS AND DIP WHILE YOU’RE OUT.

THX!

Oh great, he’s stolen the key to his dad’s liquor cabinet again.

Isn’t it actually $14.95? Let’s not exaggerate here, just to make a rhetorical point. :stuck_out_tongue: