lotsa schmucks around here

Man, Eddy, why do you gotta be such a gumpy chimp.

My prayers have been answered.
Thanks, rewindforward.

:: sigh ::

Yeh, you got me. I thought I could hide it from the world, but Gumpy Chimpity is one of those diseases that…

:: fights back sobs ::

My life! It’s taken over my life! I was normal once, like you… Perhaps, some day, science will find The Answer and I can be free of this curse!

:frowning:

Now where did I put that can of whup-ass?

:smiley:

::Janx pulls up a lawn chair::

Y’know, you’re just the sort of anal-retentive twirp that makes this board…

Wait - does anal-retentive have a hyphen in it?

anal-retentive
anal retentive
anal-retentive
anal retentive
anal-retentive
anal retentive

Look, I’ll be back. As soon as I figure this out. And maybe get some chips and dip.

Where the sun don’t shine? :dubious:

I VERY MUCH ENJOY YOUR POSTING STYLE. EVERYTHING IS BETTER IN CAPS. WILL YOU BE MY REAL FRIEND? BYE

P.S. IT’S MUCH MORE IMPRESSIVE IF YOU INCREASE THE SIZE OF YOUR FONT. THAT WILL SHOW ALL OF THE NERDS. BYE

It’s spelled “twerp”, by the way – t-w-E-r-p.

Please make a note of it.

You really don’t have a clue as to the kind of people who post here, do you?

I’m sure I’ve spent more time outdoors than you have alive.

And I’m quite sure that your idea of the “real world” is anything but.

Why don’t we ‘nerds’ stop tossing this troll Scooby Snacks and ignore him? He’s not worth the waste of our 1’s and 0’s.

You do realize I was joking, right?

Right?
:dubious:

whup-ass is just up-ass with a couple extra letters thrown in.

Daniel

:confused:

:eek:

:smack:

:o

Do you really have nothing better to do than sit here and insult people on the internet? Practice what you preach and go play outside for a while, maybe find a nice freeway.

DO I HANG AROUND THIS BOARD TO MUCH IF I WENT TO THE DICTIONARY TO PROVE IT’S AN ACCEPTABLE VARIANT? DO I NEED A LIFE?

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO DO THIS WITHOUT DE-CAPITALIZING THE INTIAL LETTERS OF SENTENCES?

I don’t think that causes much of a tingle for him, rewind.

You might just be unusually dense, or of course there’s a strong possiblity you might be posting drunk again. Of course everyone was fascinated by your rambling saga of the the drunk in search of convenience store snack food. What a cliffhanger that was!

Since you seem oblivious (a shock, that was), you have been officially warned, see? By the guy you just told to stuff it up his backside. He’s a moderater here, and so am I. You know, like bouncers in a bar? Who handle the drunks who piss and barf on the floor, throw punches around…perhaps you’re familiar with the concept.

I strongly suggest you read the registration agreement again. Notice the guiding principle: “Don’t be a jerk.”
Then take a minute or so–or in your case, maybe a few hours–to familiarise yourself with the forum descriptions. Reflect before posting on whether you just might be acting like a jerk.

So consider yourself warned again, rewind. It’s not like you haven’t provided rich amusement value for Dopers. But the act gets old fast, y’know? “Hostile and stupid is no way to go through life, son.” Either knock it off or we’ll ban you.

TVeblen

If you’re going to call me a schmuck, cowboy-at least have the decency to capitalize it. Better men than you have abused this gentile in Yiddish, and they meant it, because we love one another. So there, you :wally

I think of myself as more of a janitor, actually, but the principle still holds. Keeping things neat, mopping up vomit, flushing the occasional turd. It’s a glamorous and glorious profession.

Especially when you get people who can’t code for crap. :wink:

What is the code for crap?