Lousy F****** Day

Well, my day was going along pretty smoothly. My husband had gone out shopping with my grandfather (Grandpa has no car), and he’d taken our daughter. Husband comes home, in a rage. He’d gotten pulled over. The reason–our license plate was missing.

Fortunately, he wasn’t ticketed. He got a sympathetic cop. But we’re both mad as hell. Our car insurance is late. Got to pay it, but I don’t get paid until tomorrow. Rent is also due, as is the car payment. So now I’m beating my head into the wall. Husband is supposed to have his surgery tomorrow. But I can’t get my paycheck until late afternoon. We can’t reschedule it, because I’m going back to work next week, and won’t be able to stay home & take care of stuff while he recuperates.

I’m just mad, and needed to vent. Thanks.

Cristi, I feel for you. Been there, done that. Just remember that this is just a temporary thing, and will soon get better. Good luck on your husband’s surgery tommorrow. :slight_smile:

Cristi, It will get better. When, or how soon I don’t know. I still believe it will get better. I should not believe that, but hey I am a fool so I do!

Unforgiven

I agree with you Gypsy… sometimes it just cant get any worse

We are, each of us angels with only one wing;
and we can only fly by
embracing one another

Thanks for the support. I know, it can get worse. I’ve experienced worse. The timing just sucks. But my daughter is gone now, off to spend the weekend with Gramma & Grandpa while Daddy has his surgery. She’s very happy about that. She looooves her Gramma & Grandpa, and she just lit up like a firefly when they got here. That made me feel a little better, knowing I made her happy. :slight_smile:

Cristi, I know this isn’t much but, since we seem to have a common denominator in the Beatles, might I suggest you slide “Sergeant Pepper” in the CD player and go straight to “It’s Getting Better” and press the “Repeat” button. It could brighten your day, if only for a little while.

P.S.: If you need a little booster, go with “Good Day Sunshine!” :slight_smile:

omniscientnot, in a previous incarnation.
The hyphen says it all…

Well, your car runs, thatäs something. We can survive 1 day without the other car, at the most 2. I have no way to get to work by public transportation.Maybe a bus and a short cab ride, never tried it yet.