Mafia: Evil Dead - DAY/NIGHT ONE

Funny you should say that, because I knew you’d be coming after me. You’ll be wrong if that is what you come up with, but I look forward to reading your analysis. It should help me decide whether or not you’re scum who is so confident that I’d make a good target because you already knew that macey was scum, and started plotting as soon as you read my post referencing the case against macey and whether or not I should vote for you out of the gate Tomorrow.

Going back to the card trick setup analogy that has been mentioned a few times with respect to people compiling lists of those who they think are scummy based on some subjective interpretation…

A hypothetical for you:

The scum are sitting back, knowing that macey is one of their own. Any non-scum who questioned the case against macey and chose to vote elsewhere would be a good target for a Card Trick play. Now all the scum have to do is lay out some seemingly reasonable principles regarding…oh…let’s say “when players support other players” and “when they don’t”. Then they spin the posts made questioning the case against macey as having been “supporting” macey, maybe throw in a vote to get the ball rolling and with a little luck, they instigate enough paranoia to turn their buddy’s lynch into a catalyst for town-on-town violence.

At this point, you’re going to have to convince me that is not what you’re doing. And I’m afraid you have your work cut out for you.