Mafia: Evil Dead - DAY/NIGHT SEVEN

At Total Lost’s request, I went backed and found all the scummy things Almost Human has done, in my opinion. Here they are.

Advocates an Alpha Beta claim, because it wouldn’t do much harm. Except…if she were a power role she’d know how much harm it would do. And I would expect a townsperson to be more cautious in revealing such information.

Now, see, this is weird. Why would AH caution against revealing power-role AlphaBeta status when she called for an AlphaBeta claim earlier? Perhaps she already knows. Perhaps the scum, having no AlphaBeta status, suspected the power roles had none either, and thus wanted to push all the vanillas claiming for easy pickings on power roles.

This is a very hesitant, cautious defense of Macey. The scum would know that macey is pretty much dead by this point. But I’d expect at least some sort of effort to save him, simply because they might get an unexpected curveball. That’s exactly what this looks like–a defense that is weak, and subject to change–something that doesn’t particularly link, but it does plant the idea of confusion. It also has an element of “what the hell are you doing”, which I imagine the scum were saying to him.

This always seems to be a common sentiment for scum: ‘Nobody’s acting scummy! Woe is me.’ That way, they can pointedly ignore scummy behaivor from their scum-mates without awkward questions, and later jump on the first badly worded townie statement they see with the excuse, ‘There wasn’t anything else!’

This case is made of straw and playing cards. The first half is based on the idea that Hawkeyeop has been making a contingency plan on what happens the next time he is scum, and one of his scum buddies bites it very publicly. The second is based on her own theory, which has absolutly no supporting evidence except the Day 2 Color. Such a case would be useful to discredit someone who fingered a scum, no?

This digression may look innocent, but consider that one of the main reasons Chuc got lynched is because JSexton and MHaye (!) ran with her Man-Flu induced theory. It’s easy to set out some random reason for suspecting someone, then have someone else use it to push the lynch. No doubt a misguided townie will help shoulder the burden, who will promptly get the blame after it goes to hell. Look at what happened to JSexton.

Textbook smudge. Probably a contingency plan in case NAF didn’t end up dying.

Yup, look who’s under the gun now–JSexton, the guppy in the Chuc hand-off I talked about earlier. Her case seems to be, again, filled with air. JSexton…attacked a PFK. A lot. A scum would have no reason not to, so clearly he must be scum. Not only that, she made the claim that it was “obvious he was PFK” when she herself admitted to being unsure and that she probably would have taken her vote off if she had posted during that lynch.

Here, she has taken the case that lynching a Serial killer was a mislynch because a vig could have gotten him. Horrendous logic, since we don’t know if there’s a serial killer, or if he would have targeted BlaM. Perhaps she was fishing for a vig claim?