Mafia Reunion Day 5

You know you can click someone’s name, and it pulls up a big list of posts right, with a little bit of a recap? Then you can quickly scan through them. I had two posts in mind, I pulled up the full lists of his posts, then I skimmed through looking for the two I was thinking about. So yes, I both looked at all of his posts, AND didn’t study them all. Crazy how that works!

That’s leaving aside the fact that looking over someone’s posts and studying them are not inherently the same.

Let’s go back to where I first voted for Ender shall we? This was in response to the larger quote I posted earlier.

I don’t see anything in there that says anyting about voting for him for being fluffy. I voted for him specifically because he posted something calling someone a liar, but wasn’t willing to actually DO anything about it. Very much “Lets you and him fight!” thing.

And since you seem to have such an issue with it, here’s the rest of his posts since then.

D4 119 - an apology, nothing else
D4 102 - where he accused and voted for Boozy. I already covered it. Clearly not fluffy.
D4 59 - Doesn’t like a boozy post. Probably leads to 102, but doesn’t have much here and now.

This one should be quoted I think.

Still focused on 3rd party, but still not actually willing to do anything about it. Actually accuses other people of people lazy, which I just don’t even. And then ends with a “I totally knew ToeJam was town, yup I did, even though I voted for him. Woe is me” I kinda wish I had read deeper into his posts on my go back, since this one bothers me more than the second one I previously quoted.

D3 1154 pure jokey fluff while waiting for Dawn post
D3 1149 fluffy thanks
D3 1131 comment on roles, no real value
D3 1128 discussion on how 2 kills could have happened
D3 933 comments on how he didn’t have a read on jsgoddess, and not much else
D3 906 was some comments to Idle
D3 907 was comments on the rules, regarding Idle

The next couple were the ones I quoted originally, plus one with yet more discussion of 3rd party and some actual content regarding other players.

There’s also a post in here about the difference between lurking and not being around.

Then there’s this fun one, his first on D3

Yeah, he’s really stepped up and posted more!

I think that’s enough to get my point across. Other than his fascination with third parties and how convinced he is that you guys are lying, about something or other, and his target of Boozy, there isn’t a ton there.

Finally, I didn’t say his other posts make me think Mafia. His posts make me think scum, and since I’ve already outlined why I don’t think he’s Wolf, by process of elimination he must be Mafia. Q.E.D.

And you accuse me of selectively reading posts? Interesting.