Mafia Reunion Day 6

I’m pretty congested and dizzy lately, so it’s entirely possible I was reading along then said, HEY, I’m done, and moved on. Not realizing I missed half a day.

Nope, here we go, the rest of day 5 :

Post 173 – Agrees with Johnny B’s post
Post 179 – Questions TexCat’s comments about voting on prof p.
Post 185 – Would switch to Khameleon if there is traction.
Post 189 – Can’t ignore Pleo’s double voting for prof.
Post 200 – Wants prof to share a list of leans before lynching.
Post 204 – note on town lurking is good only for power roles in his opinion.
Post 231 – Unvotes prof p, listening to peoples meta from pleo. Votes Khameleon.
Post 241 – Defends His removal of vote on prof.
Post 377 – Asks sach why he isn’t investigating Luthas.
Post 409 – Defends his unvote of prof again.
Post 426 – Talks about town lean on prof, worried if prof is scum he’ll get targeted.
Post 478, 479, 480 – Vote Counts

Hey, I’m happy for you and I’mma let you finish, but that’s a pretty reductive account of what went down between me, sahcertorte, and the cult.

Still, if you’re not going to bother to build an actual case, I suppose I don’t have to bother to defend myself.

Yes, Inner’s noncase is nonsense. Inner, can you point us back to D5 to where you are basing your vote? I seem to remember things differently.

I agree with lightfoot here, Texcat. We’re now at Day 6 and several thousand posts and tons of reveals. Surely you have a better case than just a seeming OMGUS vote? Cap’n’s “me too” at least has Hoopy’s and Nesta’s work cited.

FOS on Texcat.

It was confusion. I wasn’t trying to sound snarky, but today when i reread that, I can see how it might sound like that.

Come on! Put a vote down, SNF it up!

I Faulknered it up on post #6!

Why Klutz and not plumpudding? If anything, plumpudding’s vote is more of a “me too” vote than Klutz’s was.

Hey Guiri, votes are cheap right?

Unvote TexCat

Vote Enderw24

Unvote Enderw24

Vote Biotop

Bah, I’ve voted to lynch TexCat two Days already with no result, but apparently we like voting for bloopers.

Unvote Biotop

What will town do without an obvious bloop to vote for?

Vote Tex… Hal? Foot? Frood?

Unvote Tex… Hal? Foot? Frood?

Vote Scathach

Unvote Scathach

Vote TexCat

Ehh, are you kidding me? I began voting TexCat Day2. I’ve done two walls on her.

NETA: I voted TexCat before it was cool, get off my lawn hipster!

That’s why. Plum’s been convinced I’m scum in every game I’ve ever played with him. Hoopy’s got some extra large chip on his shoulder and thinks I’ve been smudging him.
Nesta got some conversation I was having with Paul all screwed up. And thinks that Sachertorte was the one who called my vote on Colby shitty, but that was Scathach. Nesta’s just confused.
So, yeah, I’d like to hear which of those things CaptK thinks he’s agreeing with.

Actually, there was one game I wasn’t entirely convinced you were scum! Lords and ladies, I think.

LOL Was that the game we were in disguise?

CaptK voted early in Day One for ToeJam for his do the scum have their own board question. And he continued that vote on Day Two and again on Day Three until ToeJam claimed. Then he made the easy Idle vote. Day Four he voted Boozy very early. We haven’t seen much bussing in this game, but this could have been bussing where CaptK didn’t realize the wagon was going to take off and then couldn’t get off easily. Day Five he made the easy ProfP vote. And now an easy me too vote on me.

I see a weak case on ToeJam that he rode for 3 days. Three easy hop on a wagon votes. And the Boozy vote. Not a great record. And not much scum hunting.

And speaking of easy votes. I think you need to go back and look at exactly what JohnnyB was saying yesterday. And I have no clue how that piece of advice works in a multi-faction game. That looks like a scum excuse for voting for a townie ProfP to me. In fact,
unvote: CaptK
vote: Inner Stickler

No, that was HoH3.

:dubious:

:mad:

Hey sorry, I was trying to make a half-baked poi

Unvote TexCat

Vote Meeko

YOU JUST COST YOURSELF AND EVERYONE ELSE PLAYING AN EVENING VOTE COUNT BUDDY!

Now, go sit in the corner and think about what you have done.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Who voted? Who knows?! Certainly not me.
I’ll count em up in the morning.

*This non vote count brought to you this evening by Angel of the North

I TOLD YOU SO*
Also by people for the abuse of voting mechanisms.

*Vote early and vote often is for people who hate mods. VOTE ONCE! VOTE RIGHT!