Mafia Reunion - Day Two

Lest I incur your fervor over you previous ““issue”” with my postings :::

Has there ever been an instance where Town has called themselves team? How can this happen, given the fundamental and immutable set-up of Mafia? I’d wager to say town not knowing they are a team, is THE defining attribute of Mafia. “Given” roles such as a cop and a doctor would even come after that.

I’m saying I can’t conceive how it would be natural to even embrace the thought of “team” if you are town. Sure, you could, I guess, have a “team” of Masons of any stripe, but again, that comes from knowing the complete set, if you will. If we don’t know all that (who that) we are, we can never call us a team.

And I think it even goes one step further.

Most games, a vast majority of players are vanilla town. They don’t even get to know … Anything. In fact, most games, a vanilla town role goes so far as to state “just you and your abilities” or some variation thereof. … Most town players are further segregated than even just being a randomized group of people, some with extra abilities than others. … It does matter that some players are dealt extra cards than others… Town doesn’t think as a team, in any sense, and most town players (vanillas) are subtly encouraged not to think of “team” at all.

Finally, if we are to find Scum (or indeed any non-town) toDay, that is on a Day One, Any Day one… Wouldn’t it need to follow that we do so due to a “Big” slip? One that is obvious?

I’m voting for Meeko because he took his vote off me despite being apparently quite confident that I’m scum, and admitted at the time that it was a weak move.
You are voting me, because I’m not voting you. :confused:

I’ve seen this before. I’m not going to help you not sell your house, Squidward. :smiley: