Manhattan

Thanks for the kind words, all. I’m not going anywhere, I’ve just been traded to the Staff Reports (embarrassingly, for “future consideration,” prolly some minor-league wash-up mod from an ezboard forum about Britney’s breasts).

In the spirit of GQ, let me clear up some facts.

I don’t manage “billions of dollars” but rather $600 MM. But yeah, it’s something of a time sink – I haven’t been as active since I got promoted 20 or so months ago. Speaking of which, how come no one ever asks any securities-related questions? Oh, and only a few thousand of it is actually mine, so no dollar-bill handouts.

I’ll still be going to the various fests whenever possible – in fact, not modding will free up some time to do that.

Bib is meaner than he looks and will play bad cop quite nicely. :wink:

I am not eligible for the California Gubernatorial race for the reason that I am sane.

Alphagene is better looking, but Ukulele Ike is a tiger in bed.

I own stolen music. Maybe some other stuff from threads I’ve closed; I ain’t sayin’. But on the board, rules is rules.

I can still swear (forum appropriately, of course), I just can’t close the thread afterwards.

I lovelovelove the death ray thread; my only disappointment is that the membership was unable to develop one to surpass the 20’s-style death rays. I’d have made an exception to the rules for a good one.

Spankings are still available after clearance with my fictitious girlfriend, Canby.

See ya around the boards, and look for a Staff Report about the Brooklyn Bridge, coming soon to a SD front page near you! Oh, and for a retirement party thread in MPSIMS – we’re thinking Sept. 4.

-manhattan
GQ ex-mod.