Manners

Since I was recently called to task for my rudeness to certian poster in Byz’s thread , I thought I’d start a thread on manners.

If someone pisses you off, then I suppose we should say…

Kiss my ass , and have a great day, or

Thank you for showing me what a moron you are, or

Bite me, please.

ok who’s next

Ayesha - Lioness

You sound reasonable. Must be time to up my medication.

Gee, I hope it wasn’t me! I can’t wait for that thread to fall to the bottom and die… anyway.

When I get mad I turn into a real potty mouth. If I can hold back until I calm down I can really get someone with a well turned phrase (see my troll bashing posts). Sometimes, they are not worth my time to be creative so a general, “Get Bent” works for me.

Also, “I’ve upped my attitude so up yours” is funny without profanity.

Best!
Byz

No Byz, it wasn’t you. It was one of the Florida folk, who got me for not accepting MarkS’s apology, and throwing back in his face in public. Well too frigging bad on them, he insulted some people I like , in public.

Look , that thread helped me be able to say things I have kept locked up inside for years. I know it got off track, and maybe a little out of hand, but I’m betting people who read it with open minds, and hearts found some points they had never thought of before. So there.

I guess what I didn’t make clear here is this, profanity doesn’t bug me that much, I use it myself ( execpt for the C word, and G.D.)

I just want to know what I should say after F.O. and die. Should I add please, or maybe when you have time.

Just my sad excuse for tounge in cheek humor.

I gotta go back to bed now.

Ayesha - Lioness

You sound reasonable. Must be time to up my medication.

I think you’ve already got the best reply down.

Manners ???

Dude, this is The Pit.

No broken bones, biting, weapons, or crippling blows. Other than that, rock on.

Fuck You very much. :smiley:

TT

“Believe those who seek the truth.
Doubt those who find it.” --Andre Gide

No biting or eye gouging. Men must wear a protective cup.

Let’s get it on!

Speaking of which… when is the next UFC?

Universal Fried Chicken?
Undulating Ferric Carbide?
University of Fucking Charleston?
UnFormatted Copy-protection?
Unilateral Flaming Cat?

In the pit, no hold barred.

i try not to use profanity and name calling because i feel it weakens my argument.

if you felt they were sincere in their apology, hell accept it.
If you don’t feel the sincerity, screw 'em.

We live in an age that reads to much to be wise, and thinks too much to be beautiful–Oscar Wilde

Ayesha – “…found some points they had never thought of before. So there.”

Yes, true enough. Some of it was a great discussion of perception, manners, civility. I’m glad you got something positive out of that. I did too but then it just got silly. Oh well, such is life on this board!

I agree with Felinecare – your sig line is great without profanity!

tracer – isn’t it Underwear feeling creepy?
Or Unholy fucking commentary?
Or Underhanded fucking conspiracy?
Or Unbelievable fat comments?

Oh well, we may never know! :wink:

Best!
Byz

Yeah, but now I’ve changed the sig. line .

Ayesha - Lioness

There are two solutions to every problem : the wrong one, and mine
(Thomas A. Edison)

Ultimate Fighting Championship.

Two homicidal giants get locked into an octagonal steel cage, one walks out. Rules are pretty much as above except the part about breaking bones and throwing crippling blows. You can slap the ground to concede, you can get broken up and choked out, or you can win; those are the options. There’s a league, thousands compete, prize money, the whole schmoo. With all the unemployed lawyers in this country it’s hard to believe it’s legal.

It’s kinda sick, but it does cut through all the horse exhaust about fighting styles. Turns out the apeshit school of combat is still most effective, and by gum might really does make right.

Check this link if you don’t mind looking at a couple sweaty gorillas smack the bejesus out of each other.
http://seg.com/ufc/ufc3.html

Nice tangential Deathmatch reference, by the way.

Ummm so just who is he smacking in the face with the glove? Does he want the verbal equivalent of this or something more tangible?

Gee, if someone really wants to duke it out on a verbal level then hey, let’s go! If you want me to meet you in a back alley and have some kind of a SMACK down they hey, I’ll pass. I wouldn’t want to hurt your pretty face! :wink:

Best!
Byz

Scroll down & check the JPGs not the logo.

Love the new sig line Ayesha… every woman should have that!!

I am me… accept it or not.