March 20

I note that the company cafeteria has Steak on the menu today for lunch.

Is it coincidence, or are they aware of the significance some give today?

I mentioned this to Pepper Mill, but the significance of it was lost on her, and I didn’t elaborate.

I don’t think I get it. Unless you’re talking about this but then it seems you’re a little late.

I couldn’t open your link (blocked at work, but the topic is obvious from the URL). But according to the folks at the local radio station, today’s the day

Events:

Holidays and observances:

Colored me :confused:

ETA:

Steak & BJ day

From the link:

March 14th is now officially “Steak and Blowjob Day”. Simple, effective and self explanatory, this holiday has been created so you ladies finally have a day to show your man how much you care for him.

Whatever, it should be steak and bj day every day, AM I RIGHT?

G’Dammit Cal get back in here and explain!

Explain what? The DJs at a local-to-Cal radio station announced that today is Steak and BJ Day. Coincidentally, Cal’s workplace was serving steak in the cafeteria. Cal mentioned this to his wife but she didn’t know what he was talking about.

Did I miss anything? What is it you’re not getting?

nm

But did you know that on March 21st in 1963 Alcatraz closed?

Silver Fire got it right.

This morning on TV there was a report that married couples live longer than unmarried folks. They proved this by using strap-on blodd pressure monitors. Evidently married folks (if it;'s a happy marriage, they stipulate) have lower blood pressure. Plus they goad each other into healthier habits – eating well, exercising, going to the doctor.

I turned to Pepper Mill and said “I didn’t know you could measure blood pressure with a strap-on.”

Yup,

If you follow Silver Fire’s link, and click on History, there seems to be a dispute between the 14th & the 20th.

I’ll just observe on BOTH days next year.

Steak (T-Bone)