Martin Hyde, you're a fucking idiot

Do you care to identify any of my “lies.” I have no idea what West Point was like in the 60s, I graduated in 1978 in case you are curious.

Furthermore, why would I lie about day to day life at West Point? You do realize that there are a multitude of websites out there that explain what life at West Point is like, if I really was a big liar like askeptic said, I’d have resources at my disposal to make my lies more plausible.

I may have gone too far in what I said.

West Point isn’t like any other college, at the same time though, there are more similarities than most people realize and that’s sort of what I wanted to convey in the post of mine that you were referencing. In a regular week the focus really was on academics. I guess my experiences may not have been “regular college student” but I do think academically speaking they were very similar, and that’s what I was trying to convey. That I was cramming for tests and such just like every one else. I also was required to participate in a sport, dress a certain way, maintain my room a certain way, and march and participate in more “cadet” activities.