Matt_mcl tried to kill me!!

Hey, don’t complain. I’m 28, and I’m going back to school for my second master’s degree in a field that’s completely unrelated to my last two degrees.

It helps that I still look like I could be a high school student, though. :stuck_out_tongue:

I think you may be on to something here. Remember that the Laval bridge collapse last year occured precisely 437 days after Bill C-38 received royal assent. Not alarming in itself, but consider that the very same bridge opened on Sept 6, 1970, precisely 437 days after the bill repealing sodomy laws in Canada received royal assent. Coincidence? I think not!*

*Really, it’s not coincidence at all. I have no idea when the bridge opened, and it’s no coincidence that the date I made up should be just then, since I went to quite some trouble calculating just which day it should be.

You know, I suspect gay marriage is behind the long lines I encountered at the Military Personnel office today. I have no proof, only my suspicions.

Let’s pin global warming on it as well while we’re at it. All those gay people all huddled together being all gay is bound to warm something up!

I believe you get banned for threatening to kill somebody, not for actually killing them.

Our operatives in Toronto would have never failed.

(Mainly because the subway system doesn’t need to be sabotaged in the first place…)

Yeah, if I felt the Canadian Secret Service (or whatever their name is . . . is it the RCMP?) could actually arrange a hit without poutine involved, I’d be scared. I think the fact that I went out of my way to actually order my own serving of the stuff confused the hell out of any snipers involved.

Tripler
When dealing with terrorists, you gotta think like one–“our operative will order and eat the pommes frites!”

Once you decide Gay Marriage is to blame for all the world’s ills, it’s surprising just how many things are obviously the result of Gay Marriage.