Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas from Thailand, where it’s now after 9am on the day. Santa brought me a nice bottle of Tanqueray gin and the wife a bottle fo Body Shop white musk cologne.

And Mele Kalikimaka to the Hawaiian Dopers.

Merry Christmas!

We just put our presents under the tree. Cookies and milk on the table for Santa (that will be me scarfing the cookies in a few hours. :p).

I’m looking forward to Christmas morning. Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow. :smiley:

I’d like to say Merry Christmas to my friend BillDL in Scotland and Becks who lives in California. The two of them have been wonderful long-distance friends and were the reason for the success for C2CR2C.

Happy Holidays, you Two!!!

Q

(both of them lurk/post here from time to time)

But… what will Santa eat when he gets there??
Merry Christmas, Dopers!

My niece put out reindeer food (grain). It shouldn’t take long for the deer to finish it off.

I was just checking out the local airline flights on a flight tracker app and noticed an unfamiliar registration prefix SA. So I clicked on it to see what country uses that prefix. It wasn’t until I saw the aircraft type listed as Sleigh that I twigged to the full registration - SA-NTA! Currently reporting over Pittsburgh and headed west at 60,000 ft.

Merry Christmas to all!

And to all?..

¡FELIZ NAVIDAD!

And may the next year be better for you than this one was.

Merry Christmas to the Dope! I love you guys, and the Dope has become a big part of my daily routine. I hope your stockings are filled with rainbows and candy canes!

Merry Christmas!

You’re right, Hilary Algar, this is the best one yet. I just wish I could bottle it and pull it out every now and then…

The boys, (grown men,) just gave me a Christmas card that says, “Mom, you’re so important to this family…”

Nice!–what a blessing for you.

And a Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year to you and your family, as well.

As B.D. said to Zonker 40 years ago, “Merry Christmas, freak!”

So, to my fellow Dopers, “Merry Christmas, freaks!!”

Merry Christmas, Christians and fellow travelers!

Merry Christmas to the whole big Doper family. I hope you all get to close out the year and start the next with a happy twinkle in your heart.

Merry Christmas and other nearby-in-time holidays to everyone! I’m spending a cozy day at home with Dan today with plans to eat way too much and perhaps watch a Doctor Who marathon. I also want to spend an hour or two working on my latest painting.

Due to finances we really only did presents for Dominic* and my brothers and sisters (all teenagers and younger–5 of them) though I got us an inexpensive Blu-Ray player, too. Dominic went to visit his dad for his school break yesterday (drove himself to the airport!) so he’s spending today with his dad and his dad’s girlfriend and her kids, who he likes a lot. I expect he’s going to have a great Christmas.

I hope everyone in Doperland is having a great holiday as well, and that Santa was good to everyone. Those having hard times I hope are finding joy in the holiday anyway. I know a few people are sick and some have family and friends recovering from illnesses and surgery, and I hope all of those people are doing as well as possible and having a pleasant holiday.

Anyway, I wish you all a happy holiday season for these close winter weeks; please be safe, especially if you go out on New Year’s Eve. The crazies and the drunks are out and I want to see everyone here and happy (though I expect a few hangovers) reporting in for 2012 on New Year’s Day!

Here is an ecard for you all (you have to scroll the text with the little triangles on the right when you get to that part of the card)

*Thanks so much to everyone who made suggestions in this thread. I ended up getting this holographic yin yang pendant from the suggestions and he loved it and put it on right away, but there were so many good suggestions in that thread–it was very hard to choose and any number of them would have gone over just as well. One benefit with this one is it comes with an extra pendant, in case you break or lose the first one. Which with a 16 year old boy is obviously a possibility.

Chipmunks roasting on an open fire,
Jackals ripping at your nose
You’ll tell Carol, “You’re a skunk and a liar,
And you smell like a whale hole blow.”

Everybody knows some jackass under mistletoe
Will help to make the party blight
Tiny sots with their eyes full of woe
Will find it hard to sleep tonight.

They know that Santa’s been delayed,
He’s lost a lot of toys and goodies from his sleigh,
And every mother-****** is gonna try
To pot a reindeer with his piece as it flies by…

And so I’m offering the latest craze:
"Buy now! Just 19.92!" Although it' been aid, too many time, too many way$,
“Merry ChristKwanSolsHanFestivus to you!”

:p:p:p:p:p

Merry Christmas to one and all, whether you deserve it or not!

I seldom post but knew just where to go this morning after my son left to go to his dad’s (my ex) aunt’s house. But they’ll be home soon and then it’s presents- we waited so the ex could join us too! How’s that for holiday spirit. :slight_smile:

Anyhoo, need something to stop me from shaking and nosing around under the tree, the only one here is the dog and she has no influence.

Merry Christmas to all.

My best wishes to SDMB members. Please be safe!!

Awe thanks:) & it definitely will!