Mike Tyson tattoos his face!

Next week on Fox:

Jackson vs. Tyson, Round One

The American public is presented with several scenarios in which singer Michael Jackson and boxer Mike Tyson would directly compete.

Options include:
Baby dangling
Ear munching
American Gladiator-style athletic competition
Drag racing

More next week.

I saw a picture of the tattoo while flipping past Fox Sports. It’s a bit hard to describe what it looks like. You know those curling, flame-like, all-black tattoos some folks have? It’s one of those, and it’s around, over, and under his left eye.

Still can’t find a picture on the web, though.

The Tat.

http://foxsports.lycos.com/netapp/blobs/active/6/1/911150_7_2.jpg

For a million dollars, I’ll fight Mike! (Can I have a stick, a whip and chair, or a 38 caliber please?)

I’m waiting for the headline announcing that Mike won’t fight: “TYSON CHICKEN!”

Actually, as face tatoos go, that’s rather tasteful.

Well thats interesting alright.

Btw 100 points to Fibber :smiley:

It’s now official! Mike Tyson has lost his mind. Who’ll have him on first to discuss this latest epiphany? Letterman or Leno?
Kimmel or Conan?

I guess he’s just trying to remove all doubt. <scratches head>

It’s been official for years! Where the hell you been?

Ok since we cleared that up, I now have a new question. I keep reading in all the articles that Tyson owes $6.5 million of future earnings to his ex-wife. They say he was only getting paid $5 million, and that he may have been demanding more so he could pay the $6.5 m. My question is whats up with that? Why does he still owe her money? That was like 10 years ago!

Actually, I kind of like it. I think I want one just like it! :smiley:

Really, though, it’s not as bad as I thought it would be. I was expecting much, much worse.

What a great place for a trivet.

Good for him.

Tyson’s character aside, the tattoo looks amazing and quite striking.

He looks like Chakotay from Voyager, only bigger, blacker, and crazier.

It will probably remain forever inexplicable to me why certain people – Mike Tyson, Michael Jackson and many others, and now G.W. Bush – apparently choose to take a tire-iron to their once promising careers, batter them beyond recognition and flush them straight down the toilet.

Tyson had it all and then some. He was not only one of the most skilled and talented heavyweight boxers of all time, but he was also an interesting man. Now it’s all gone, and although it’s easy to point to various villains in his life – Robin Givens, Don King, etc. – the ultimate responsibility must lie with Mike himself.

His boxing career is over; it’s time to join the WWF. He may well knock out Clifford Ettiene (who is an admirable guy in his own way; 10 years in prison, then a college degree and a boxing career), but even if that happens, it’s only a matter of time for Tyson – death or prison.

Well…it doesn’t make him look any worse.

Actually, that’s a cool tattoo. If I had millions and millions of dollars from a successful boxing career and never had to worry about getting a job again, I’d get one too.

Of course, thanks to Don “Fork in an Electric Socket” King, Mike Tyson doesn’t have millions and millions of dollars from a successful boxing career, either.