Milk is Gross! Who's with me?

Milk is pus from the teat of Beelzebub. It is among the more disgusting fluids commonly ingested by humans.

So are there any other people out there who, like me, gag and shudder that the concept of ::choke:: DRINKING MILK?

PS no milk-defending here, people. You guys have the rest of the world’s media to do that in. Let us underrepresented milk haters have this moment alone with each other…

O p a l C a t
www.opalcat.com

Damn, I knew Satan was taking this break-up hard, but wow! Lactating???

Sorry, Opal, I actually like milk, so I’ll just back out now.

Then he said, “That is that.”
And then he was gone.
-Dr. Seuss, * The Cat in the Hat*

I am SO with you Opal!! Milk makes my stomach turn, grosses me out completely. I take mega calcium supplements so I never, ever have to drink it. I would drink 10W40 motor oil before I drank milk.

Do you think it could have something to do with the fact that my mom always called it “cow pee”? Hmmmmmmmm…

Zette

Click here for some GOOD news for a change

Zettecity

Now where the heck is Sealemon with his patented sig line?

Dopeler effect:
The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

I am not lactating, thanks…

However, I warn you: Satan LOVES milk. Yummy stuff! When I was a kid, I used to drink a huge glass on ice after playing instead of coke, and my bones love me for it!

Let it be known, though, that Satan does not do diet milk. 2% means 98% yucky!

Gimme that whole milk, baby… And feel free to add some Kahlua while you’re at it!

Yer pal,
Satan

I’m with ya OpalCat.

I always wondered why humans are the only mammal to consume milk after they are weaned ? Oh yeah, I almost forgot, the (taxpayer funded IIRC) dairy council bombards us with ‘Got Milk’ propaganda.

A serious side question, how can I eat cereal without milk ? Beer on Grapenuts ?

A point in every direction is like no point at all

Just curious if those who do not care for milk, enjoy other dairy products?

(not passing judgements here)

Any product that gives me this ad to look at is A-OK in my book.

Well, shut my mouth. It’s also illegal to put squirrels down your pants for the purposes of gambling.

I don’t like plain milk. I do like chocolate milk, very heavy on the chocolate. If I eat cereal, which is not often, I have to make the milk chocolate.

I like other dairy products just fine…ice cream, yogurt, cheese…yum.

Weave a circle round him thrice,
And close your eyes with holy dread,
For he on honey-dew hath fed,
And drunk the milk of Paradise.–Coleridge

what happens to us if we LIKE milk and still post?

Shhh, don’t tell anyone…

Funnee doesn’t drink milk unless it’s ice cold.

He does however have a cheese fetish.

Oblio, you don’t remember correctly, it’s taken out of my milk check.

Not only is milk gross, but the sight of it makes me gag. Not many things are sicker than the sight of:

(1) The drop of milk on the bottom of a cereal spoon.

(2) The drop of milk/slobber that runs down the bottom lip and chin.

(3) The milk left on a glass where your lips were.

(4) The inside of a persons mouth right after they drink milk.

I could continue but I have to go heave now.

>^,^<
KITTEN
Please tell your pants it’s not polite to point.

Sorry funnee,

I would have checked it out but I read it (I thought) in a book I borrowed. Just so there is no hard feelings … I LOVE cheese.

I do. I even like chocolate milk.

EWWW!!! I knew I shouldn’t have looked. Those milk moustache ads make me literally queasy. It’s like looking at someone’s ass with dingleberries hanging off or something. Ew. WHY DID I CLICK???

O p a l C a t
www.opalcat.com

I’m in agreement with those who don’t like plain ol’ white milk one bit, but love chocolate milk. I never even put milk on my cereal; I prefer to eat it dry by the handful.

My brother and I are both really big dudes; we credit our size with growing up less than 2 miles from a big dairy. We drank between a pint and a quart of milk apiece per day during our childhood and into our teenage years. Chocolate milk, mmmmm.

:::gag::: Oh man… ESPECIALLY the part about the little glob of milk on the lip of a glass… oh shit, my gag reflex is spasming just thinking about it…

Do those milk moustache commercials make you ill as well? :::shudder:::

O p a l C a t
www.opalcat.com

*Mullinator: Any product that gives me this ad to look at is A-OK in my book. *

Ah… Yasmine…

Yeah, it looks like she’s got milk; a couple of pints at least. :wink:

So you would drink puss from the teat of Beelzebub if it were chocolate flavored? <g>

But seriously, the only aversion I have is milk that’s anywhere near room temperature. Warm milk is great, although I rarely indulge in that. Ice-cold milk is the BEST. I always drink my milk on the rocks, and its even better if you pour a glass on the rocks and then stick it in the freezer for about 10 minutes until little ice crystals start to form. YUM!

I would drink snot from the nose of Beelzebub if it were chocolate flavored. I’m just a whore that way.

O p a l C a t
www.opalcat.com