Misread thread titles

How about The Stannic Rites of Dracula?

Are all Indiana-ians multi-lingual?

No, many of them barely speak one language.

Do you expect me to talk?

No, Mr. Jackson, I expect you to diet. Wait, this isn’t about that other misread thread in which I think they’re talking about eating 30 min eggs?

Well done.

I read it as:

Who wants 30 mini eggs?

So, hummingbird eggs? Or even insect or spider eggs?

Dragline: Why you got to go and say fifty eggs for? Why not thirty-five or thirty-nine?

Luke: I thought it was a nice round number.

I think @EinsteinsHund discovered a loophole Luke totally could have exploited. The bet never specified that they had to be chicken eggs.

True, but being in prison I think coming up with 50 hummingbird eggs would have been a bit tricky.

Surely, for eggs 48 would be a rounder number than 50.