MISSING: One Heart (or How Wondrous It Is...)

…to be in love!!!

I’d long-forgotten how your step gets lighter, the air is fresher, the sunshine warmer and brighter, that life is just SOOO much better. It’s a feeling that fills you with the most amazing and wondrous emotion.

And you notice that the world isn’t what you thought it was. It’s as if you’ve been in a black&white world so long you’d forgotten what colour looks like. And then suddenly bam you’ve got munchkins dancing and singing all around you.

It changes your entire perception of the world and you know that life itself is justified simply through this amazing emotion’s very existence.

Yes, I have this incredible feeling coursing throughout my body once more, making me hungry for life and the merest hint of praise from her lips.

And of course, I want to share this feeling with you my friends. Not only because you’ve come to mean so much to me both overall and, in a lot of cases, individually, but because it’s one of our own.

Yes: I’ve fallen in love with a Doper.

Hama describes it as the newest oldest cliché in the book. I certainly never expected to be part of an internet relationship and yet here I am in the midst of a simply amazing experience, feeling like a schoolboy excitedly telling the gang about his girlfriend. “Who is it?” they ask.

Who? Who, but the lovely Nymysys. I could take up the entire bandwidth of this server and still have things to say about how wonderful she is and how happy she makes me. We’ve been close online friends for nearly her entire Doper existence and recently realised – almost to our surprise – just how important we’d become to each other.

Give him a cloak and make him a prophet. Though it’s far deeper than the word virtual suggests.

She makes me whole. She’s awakened something in me I’d forgotten I possessed. She completes me. I love her more than yesterday, and I didn’t think that was possible for I loved her to the limits then. But each and every day I reach a new crescendo – one I’m sure CAN’T be topped, and each dawn proves me wrong. My capacity for feeling – seemingly on the verge of explosion each day - has been redefined each morning, expanding further. And into the vaccuum rushes even more intense feelings. Every single day.

warm fuzzy feelings galore

People have been asking me about Hoogly. It’s a feeling that I can’t truly explain but this is where it starts.

{{{{{nym}}}}}

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

You’ve been drinking haven’t you?

you’re a jerk for being so happy… you realize that right?

:slight_smile:

Hugs for both of you! And warm fuzzies all around. :slight_smile:

Awwww, dpr, that’s so very sweet! I’m happy for both you and Nymysys!

That wide, silly grin on your face is gonna be permanent… you do know that, right? Good. :slight_smile:

Honey, You know how happy it makes me to see you this happy? :slight_smile:

Hugs and kisses to the both of you!

Scotti

Hugs & a kiss on the cheek for dpr

Smoooches with lots of tongue for Nym :smiley:
I’m so happy for you both.

It is nice to be in love, isn’t it? ::sigh::

Hugs and kisses to dpr and Nym. I’m so happy for you guys. :slight_smile:

Can I come to the wedding? :wink:

Rose

It’s oh so quiet
it’s oh so still
you’re all alone
and so peaceful until…

You fall in love
zing boom
the sky up above
zing boom
comes caving in…

When you fall in love…

:smiley:

Wow. That was - eloquent. :::applauds, with lump in throat:::

Hugs & congratulations to both of you - and a quick peck on the cheek to Nym

Isn’t love grand ? :slight_smile:

S. Norman

Wounderful.:slight_smile:

Woo-hoo! That’s great! I’m so happy for you guys!

Congrats, both of you!!! You have no idea how happy I am for you! Love is such a wonderful thing! Makes everyone around you feel a little better to see you so happy, too!

walks away whistling happy, lovey songs

Gah! What is that glow?!

:: puts on sunglasses ::

Ahhh… better.

Congratulations you two.

{{{{dpr}}}}
{{{{nym}}}}

Quick…someone get me a tissue…I’m misting up :smiley:

::bear hug for Nymmie::
::friendly handshake…ah hell, you get a bearhug too! for dpr::

Way to go for both of you!! It feels great, doesn’t it? I can’t wait to see you in Chicago, Anthony! Save those pennies!!

Every time I tell someone in email “Yay, awesome, good for you!” or “You can talk to me,” I have a feeling it gets stuck in limbo because I never hear back, so I’m posting publicly this time.

There should be absolutely no doubt how thrilled and happy I am for you (and y’all, actually). Wide beaming grins all over the place. I so very a lot completely hope this comes to the beautiful and magical fruition you so richly deserve.

Now I have to go shower and get all this sunshine and butterflies off of me before it sticks. :smiley:

::stumbles downstairs at an obscenely early hour::

::checks the boards after a week hiatus::

::jaw drops::

::runs back upstairs to call Anthony and tell him exactly how much she loves him::

And on my way out the door, thank you, guys. You’re all very sweet. Donations accepted to get the Ozzie to Chicago. :slight_smile:

Hugs and congrats and stuff, babe :slight_smile:

Nice to be happy again, isn’t it? I like seeing you this way :slight_smile:

Okay … someone had to say this. Might as well be me.

::: BARF ::: too much saccharine. :wink:

Seriously, we’re all happy for you! Good luck!

Eh, you only had to say it first because I slept in, Euty. :wink: distributes barf buckets troughout MPSIMS

In all seriousness, congrats, you two. hugs And Nym? Tell me where to send the donation, babe. :wink: