MISSING: One Heart (or How Wondrous It Is...)

:::smacks Euty & Falc upside the head with barf buckets:::

HEY! This is a GOOD thing here! Be nice!

((((dpr & Nym))))

This is so great! I love romance on the boards! Congrats to you both! :smiley:

Oh… Oh… <sigh>

That is so wonderful! I’m exceedingly happy for the both of you. :slight_smile: Lots of well wishes being sent your way.

I happened to be listening to The Cure as I was reading this thread, and I thought this was appropriate:

***The sun is up
I’m so happy I could scream
And there’s nowhere else in the world I’d rather be
And here with you it’s perfect
It’s all I ever wanted, oh
Almost can’t believe that it’s for real

I really don’t think it gets any better than this
Vanilla smile and a gorgeous strawberry kiss!
Birds sing; we swing
Clouds shift by and everything is like a dream
It’s everything I wished…

Never guessed it got this good
Wondered if it ever would
Really didn’t think it could
Do it again?
I know we should! ***

Awww, you guys! That post gave me such warm-fuzzies – it gave me butterflies, even. dpr, you’re gosh-darned swoon-worthy, and I can’t think of anyone more deserving of such lovely words than Nym. Congratulations, you two! :slight_smile:

Even I’m tearing up. Wow. I’m amazed. This is so, so, so sweet.
Congratulations, you two!
Now I’m going to be smiling all night…
You really want donations, Nym?

Thank you all for the wonderful responses. I didn’t post this looking for comments - I just wanted to share.

However, some of the obvious delight in your posts has been wonderful to read. Thank you all very much for being happy for us.

even more warm fuzzies

This is such a wonderful community.

You guys are the greatest. I really appreciate the nice things you all have said. The outpouring of support has been wonderful, and we thank you all.

As for the donations, yes, I would seriously accept them. It’s unfortunate that dpr and I happened to be broke at the same time. We’re both working furiously to try to make enough money (which I thought we had), but it’s not happening quickly enough! dpr has volunteered to mow the lawn of anyone that donates money. Uhhhh…as long as that lawn is in Chicago, anyway. Will of course be posting as to the arrival date, so any and all are welcome to Chi to come meet the Ozzie.

He’s pretty wonderful, you know. :slight_smile:

I’m incredibly happy that this has happened to us (who woulda thunk it?), but there needs to be…um…consummation. Ya dig? :smiley:

Again, thank you for your support in this amazing thing that has happened to us. Donations are great, but just the warm wishes are making me tribble-y. On the whole, I’m really proud to be part of this community.

You guys are too damned cute.

For the love of god, stop.

Nah…don’t. It’s nice to see you both so happy.

Congratulations!! :smiley:

Oh, God, pass the insulin…

Well, the Dopers gonna do what someone suggested for TruePisces truck? Send them a dollar each? I’d drop a couple…

I have no idea who either of you are. Congratulations anyway.

Well ain’t you two jest sweeter ‘n a big ol’ hunk of double chocolate angelfood cake! :smiley:

::gag::

No seriously, I’m so happy for you! Love is spiffy.

Congrats, dpr and Nymsys!

Wow, Chicago to OZ is quite a hop, isn’t it? And I thought I had it bad, with an A’dam to London trip every 3 weeks!

So, errr, dpr? When I ever make it to OZ, and we meet up, we’re gonna be real guys about it, right? We’re gonna toss back cans of Victoria Bitter like it’s going out of style. We’ll slap each other on the backs and tell dirty jokes. We’ll talk about various 4X4 trucks and sports cars. But you’re NOT gonna sit there all sappy and dreamy like you’re doing here, OK? I mean, there’s certain OZ stereotypes you gotta live up to, man!

[sub]Congrats, matey![/sub]
:wink:

I wish there was a way to express how happy I am for both of you. This is the best I could do (apologies in advance):

I’m HAPPY!
That’s it. Congrats to Dpr, my favorite doper I will never meet (I know, I know…) and to Nym, whom I called a hottie. I refuse to retract my statement.

Woo!!

Congrats, you two. ::sniffles::

Be happy, be well, be together. The world needs more happiness, and I’m glad to see you’re doing your part to contribute :smiley: .

Uhhh!

Uhhhhhhhhh!

Someone get me a barf bag! NOW

~.-^<pewk!!!>&^%~`

Ah, much bettah. :wink:

Congratulations! Isn’t love great. Savor it.

I must protest! This is completely inappropriate. People who meet over message boards should never, ever get together. SO wrong. SO wrong. BAAAAAAAAAD.

Love is grand!!! Best wishes to both of you.

/hijack/ Does anyone know how many couples have met on the SDMB?

Shut up, Snooooooopy. :wink:

You do know that if you start singing love songs in chat we’ll have to ban you? m’kay?

And can we quit with the tribbles and hooglys now it’s official?

I’m so happy for the two of you, I could burst. Seems like love is bursting out all over the SDMB this Spring!

That is wonderful, dpr & Nymysys. You’re both such great people and I’m so glad you found each other.

:slight_smile: warm fuzzies right back at both of you :slight_smile:

I may not know what to say, but Jaufré Rudel certainly does. They knew all about long distance relationships in the 12th century.

All other loves I here forego
Except the love of her afar;
For none more beautiful I know
In any land or near or far…

The lover and his beloved have never met.

You both have my fondest and best wishes.

MR