:rolleyes:
Pot? Kettle? Whatever.

The reason why I’m moving this thread can be found here:
http://poseur.4x4.org/movedthreads.html

SCORE!
[fatherjohn Mod Hat Off]

Uh-oh…now I’ve done it. (gulp)

er…Esprix…[sub]sorry[/sub]

:: Applauds Borborygmi! :slight_smile: :: (That sounded more like me than I do!

[OpalCatHat On]

1. This thread contains a list that doesn’t contain three parts.
  2. I’m closing this thread.
  3. Hi, me!
    [OpalCatHat On]

[JackDeanTyler Tug-Ahoy: ON]
The OP was obviously circumcized, or he’d have never made such assinine statements. I’m closing this thread! (But not cutting it. NEVER cutting it.
[JackDeanTyler Tug-Ahoy: OFF]

[Wildest Bill Spell-Checker: ON]
Hay ya’ll. THis thred is’nt placed wear it wood be rite. So im closing it to move it to another location wher it will be rite. All talk about Mecixan fat-burners are supposed to be going to the Mexican Fatburning STuff I Must Share place. So it is.
[Wildest Bill Spell-Checker: OFF]

[Maeglin Moderator Gloves On]
Tempus fugit veni vidi vici. I see no way I can make this thread into a sexually explicit haiku about garlic in Latin. Ergo, it is closed.
[Maeglin Moderator Gloves Off]

[Jack Batty Moderator Hat On]
Hamburger Helper is the food of the gods. Anyone dissing it is right out.
[Jack Batty Moderator Hat Off]

BTW: I probably should have done that in two parts…in no way do I associate Opal with WB or JDT.

Fenris

[capcitor’s Mod Hat On]
Even I can tell that this thread is devolving. I declare this thread to be extinct.
[capacitor’s Mod Hat Off]

GodDAMN that is hilarious. I splurted wine when I got to the Netscape part. Priceless. Love the diseases you catch from bowel’s, too.

Zette

Oh, I didn’t mean to hurt you. That was pretty mild I thought. But if it hurts, I’d be happy to kiss it to make it better. :wink:

Oh, I’m not falling for that! You just want me to flirt back to prove your point. Hmmppph. If people would just ask more geology questions, I wouldn’t have to flirt so much.

Okay, I’ll take a stab at this.

[Libertarian’s Mod Hat On]
The OP was about whether the “cookie dough” in cookie dough ice cream can be used to bake real cookies, but he failed to even prove that this ice cream actually exists in the quantum universe, and hasn’t even proven his own existence. Furthermore, the OP stated that he counted the cookie dough chunks, using the blind assumption that 1+1=2, and 2+1=3, etc. He has failed to prove that 1+1 does in fact equal 2.

To the OP: remember, one’s own temporal biases delineates quantifiable perception, which precludes cognitive consciousness – please don’t forget that.

Don’t do this again.

[/Libertarian’s Mod Hat On]

:eek:

Holy shit! When did this happen?

Lib, don’t make me come over there!

That’s better. I would love to ask you a geology question. What do you you know about The Richtersveld Igneous Complex in South Africa vis-a-vis U-Pb Zircon and Geochemical Evidence for the Beginning of Neoproterozoic Continental Breakup?

Pssh. Doesn’t everybody know about that?

Not a damn thing. But it sounds interesting. Got a paper?

[Scarlett’s mod hat ON]
All right you two, cool it! I see that I’ll have to settle this myself.

::delicately moves spectacles to end of nose::

According to Chicago . . .
[Scarlett’s mod hat OFF]

LOL! I don’t know a damn thing about it either. If you want to explain it to me you can find it here.

[Edited by bibliophage on 10-25-2001 at 12:07 AM]

Cool! After I’ve had a chance to look at it, I’ll drop you an email. Right now I must sleep.

Woo! This may just be the first geology hijack in the history of the SDMB. I’m stoked.

Lib keeps his Mod Hat on I see :wink:

Gp

[TN*hippies mod poncho on]

There once was a young girl called Rose,
Who started a thread about toes,
The content’s not fit, for GQ or the Pit,
So off to MPsims it goes!

[tn*hippie’s mod poncho off]
[ DalovinDJ’s mod mic on ]

Nowadays, everybody want to post, like they got something to say, but nothin comes out, when they hit submit, just a bunch of jibberish, but the cats forgot about DalovinDJ

[ DalovinDJ’s mod mic off ]

[Rue DeDay’s Mod Hat On]

I’m moving this thread – all the way to Cuba if I have to. Don’t try to stop me. Which reminds me of the day I first learned to dance the Locomotion. Little Eva was playing on the hi-fi (I told her to get down off of there before she broke something). I was moving my various body parts around the room like an arthritic epileptic, and my dog, who was watching me with those cute widdle brown doggy eyes of his, decided that this would be the perfect moment to present the amusingly-shaped squeaky toy a friend had given him to my maiden aunt, who had just stopped by for tea…

…14 paragraphs later…

…So then I said to the police officer, “Funny, it’s never done that before!” And then he shot me.

-Rue.

On second thought, I’ve decided to start a whole new forum for this thread, titled “Clancy’s Intermittent Wheezes”.

[Rue DeDay’s Mod Hat Off]