Mod Nazi Rankings - TVeblen is a loser

And the misspelling “Manhatten”.

Already got those ones. There are three in the original list. And before anyone asks, there aren’t any matches for “banhattan” or “banhatten” either.

Also, just from looking at the titles, Coldfirehad two threads which were either tributes or started by him. Manhattan had only one. Counting those, the lead is only two threads.

Heck, that can be made up in only day without enough sleep.

Where’s JillGat? (If you’re including exes).

Happy

I really don’t want to know what those games consist of. But I have a lot of sympathy for the reindeer forced to participate in them.

whoooo hooooo!!

::chanting::

Man-NY
Man-NY
Man-NY
!!!

Hail to the king, baybe… HUH? Manny’s in the lead again?

I don’t see why you need to search through past threads to figure this out. Can’t we just ask the mods and admins themselves? You know they keep a notches up on their bedpost.

Now I feel guilty about that “Coldfire is a big smelly jerk” one. I made manhattan’s charge to the top just one little bit tougher.

In my defense, it was sort of appropriate at the time.

You know, I’ve got a thread in GD right now. Maybe I can get him to close it and then come down here to bitch about him.

That’ll even things out.

You didn’t count

chronos, winkelried, coldfire, manhattan & CO. jally

for Arnold.

Or how about, if we’re going fairly obscure, jdavis?

Geez, way to code there, ace…
:smiley:

Nazi.

My eyes were blurred with thrilled and grateful tears a la Sally Field, okay? Even a token pitting is a Big Event in the life of someone so hopelessly bland. You should just be grateful you were spared a gushy acceptance speech that would have reduced everybody to dry heaves. [sub]Actually I just forgot to disable the damned smiles. Grrrrr.[/sub]

The reindeer love 'em, and don’t let the little trollops convince you otherwise.

Veb

I had no idea Manny was German. He kept that under his helmet … don’t mention the UN …
YOU SPEAK VERY GOOD ENGLISH! I AM VERY IMPRESSED PLEASE TO KEEP DOING GUT JOB. DANKA

Amateurs. If I was a mod, there’s no question who’d have the most pit threads.

They think they got something to complain about now… let me tell you…

You would allow complaints?

Duh. How else are you going to know who to ban?

Shouldn’t this be 1 ?

I’m first on the chop list, right Scylla?

Or don’t you have the guts?