Monday Night Football webcast

Is anyone aware of a website that has live audio broadcasts (not java, not video) of Monday Night Football? Thanks in advance,
Zette

A friend is someone who likes you even though you’re as ugly as a hat full of assholes.
Zettecity

http://www.connect.net/wbrummet/ranfl.html

This lists every station that streams in Real Audio or Media Player, whether it’s Monday Night Football or a plain old Sunday game.

The nice thing about this is when you’re winning, you can tune into the radio broadcast of the team you’re beating and listen to the despondent broadcasters on that frequency!

This is especially useful when the evil Redskins are losing, since their announcers are such unmitigated homers who love to make excuses for their team’s many inadequacies!

Yer pal,
Satan

Satan,
Thanks for the link :slight_smile:
That’s exactly what I was looking for.
Zette

A friend is someone who likes you even though you’re as ugly as a hat full of assholes.
Zettecity

Satan sez:

Which announcers are you listening to, Satan? The ones I listen to (Frank Herzog, Sam Huff, and Sonny Jurgenson) all SLAM the team when they suck. Best comment from last year, going into the bye week…“Man, they’re 0-7 going into the bye week. They’ll find a way to lose that too.” Response to that from Sam: “Think we can buy some other team’s bye weeks? Only way to keep from losing!”

Just was wondering. (And no slams on our pitiful performance this week against Buffalo, please…good LORD, that was sad!)

“Better people…better food…and better beer!”
-Neil Peart, Rush

I dunno about that. I wasn’t very sad about it!

Yeah, yeah, yeah…I know YOU weren’t, DB! But I was! Jesus, can’t the defense stop ANYTHING?!?

I think I need to wander over to the “Guy stuff” thread and drown my sorrows…