Monica or Phoebe

Rachel’s left boob or Rachel’s right boob?

That would be a tough choice, but I think I’d lean Mary Ann.

Monica!. Pheobe while an interesting person is to “far out there” foe my tastes

Pheobe (Cates)

I was not prepared for the results…Phoebe being in the lead has caused me to question many things about the universe.

It makes me want to sing a rousing chorus of “Smelly Cat.”

Wait for scenes where Monica turns her back to the camera … great ass!

I would have a difficult time liking Monica. And Monica would hate me so bad she’d never recover.

So, I don’t know if Phoebe and me would ever work out, but Monica and I would be a passive-agggressive mess (or an aggressive-aggressive mess) within 6 minutes.

For what it’s worth, consider that Lisa Kudrow got half-a-dozen Emmy nominations for playing Phoebe, while Cox got — well, zero. It’s almost as if the character who was tall and blonde wound up saying and doing more interesting stuff more often.

I picked Phoebe. Bendy, quirky, fun, adventurous.

Dear lord, I might pull a Nomad and explode if I had to make a decision on that one. I think it’d be Bailey by a nose. I always got the sense she was a bit of freak in the bedroom.

If I could change my vote (Phoebe) and the list was expanded, I’d pick Carol Willick-Geller-Bunch, version 1.0: Anita Barone.

Monica. At least she isn’t crazy and has a bitching body.

The woman, not realizing anyone was around, once dustbustered her vac after using it. And then lamented there wasn’t another smaller vac around to vac off her dustbuster. If that’s not the definition of batshit, I don’t know what is.

Phoebe’s just had a hardscrabble life. That doesn’t make her crazy.

If we are talking about sexual attractiveness here, Monica was always by far the least IMHO. Early Rachel before she lost a lot of weight for no good reason would have been my fav. Phoebe wins out for consistency, never was rail thin and always had a young feminine appearance IMHO. Those are just my tastes, of course. I like softer looking women. To me, Monica had no body and just had the look of someone who would be obsessed over the calories in a cracker with the goal to be skinny for whatever reason. A lot of the guest love interests (Paget Brewster, Bonnie Sommervile, for example) blew away the regulars in looks, of course.

Phoebe. She can still put her feet behind her head. Oooooh Yeah!
Monica. One week with her and would have shot myself.

She is clearly quite crazy. Phoebe is merely quirky.

Come on. Phoebe thought that a cat was her mother, or something like that. She’s clearly a taco short of a combo plate.

She may be a kook, but she’s not crazy. It’s a matter of functionality, I think - Phoebe never let her kookiness get in the way of living her life.

Monica, and I’m shocked Phoebe’s winning TBH,

Both strike me as somewhat crazy but Monica is more productively crazy. At least she has a clean vacuum. It’s not as though she has real life debilitating OCD; she has “haha sitcom OCD” where she keeps stuff clean and her underwear drawer superbly organized. Phoebe is just flaky weird crazy.