Montreal PoutineDope: the itinerary

Enowe: (I’m also e-mailing this to you in case you don’t see it here)

I’m really sorry, but some things have come up and I don’t believe I will make it there tomorrow. You won’t have to stop in Plattsburgh.

I’ll see you guys at another dopefest, have fun.

Ah well. Got your e-mail too, thanks. Hopefully we’ll see you some other time.

Well, the three of us are just about ready to get some breakfast and head up! Hopefully we don’t get lost.

See you all soon.

[sub](it is soooooo early. And I only got here to Dartmoth 5 hours ago)[/sub]

Hey scott, chear up dude! It’ll be a blast no matter who’s there. :slight_smile:

Update!!!,

Weather is really bad, so we’re running a little slow (I’m at work typing this… I had to stop in to get something).

I don’t know if we’ll make it at the appointed hour (traffic was at about 45-55mph for the last half hour), especially as I don’t have my snows on yet. But, we will be there eventually.

I’m also stopping again to pick up my mom’s cell phone, 'cause I’ll feel more comfortable with it. I’ll e-mail scott and laurange the phone #.

Screw it, nothing matters at this point. Just drop andy and Dao off at Laur’s place, show up here, whatever. Like you’ll see this, seeing as you’re in the car. Should I go back to bed?

I put the pics up on my site (see the www button).

I decided it wasn’t worth it to start a whole new thread for a few pics, so I put them here.

Cool pics. Lots of them of scottevil, so his ego must be a-okay.

What was the glass on the car floor from?

It was from a break-in I had last week. It’s the remains of my former rear-right window. I keep forgetting to shlep the vacuum cleaner out and clean it up.

I’m just glad scott didn’t throw up in my car. He seemed pretty sloshed.

Yup, that boy can knock back the beers like no other, that’s for sure. I was just worried you had a break in while at the dopefest. That happened to lno when he last came up to Montreal, and I was worried our 'fests were cursed of something.