Monty Python non sequitur thread (Part 1)

Yes sir! Thank you, sir! Hail Caesar, sir!

All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?

(Anticipating the moment when a long-suffering mod finally cracks and puts this thread out of his/her misery . . .)

You’re no fun anymore!

Birds is the key to the whole problem. It’s my belief that these sheep are laborin’ under the misapprehension that they’re birds. Observe their behaviour. Take for a start the sheep’s’ tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. (off-screen baa-ing) Now witness their attempts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as…plummet. (sound of sheep plummeting) Observe for example that ewe in that oak tree. She is clearly trying to teach her lamb to fly. (baaaaaa…thump) Talk about the blind leading the blind.

Has the bird been confused lately?

Semi-carnally.

There is no rule 6.

Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

Is your name not Bruce, then?

Well done all of you!
But there is one cloud on the horizon; in this last year our Staffordshire branch has not succeeded in putting one thing on top of another!

HIS NAME IS SALAD

Salad as in…?
Lettuces, cucumber, radishes, yeah, yeah, yeah.

Now go change your armor.

Sorry, Thursday’s RIGHT OUT!

And you try and tell the young people of today that … they won’t believe you!

It’s only a model.

Allow me to introduce my next-door neighbour. John Stokes, this is A Snivelling Little Rat-Faced Git.

I wish you’d all stop bickering and eat me.

You are hereby charged where you did willfully take part in a strange sketch. That is a skit, spoof, or humorous vignette of an unconventional nature, with intent to cause grievous mental confusion to the Great British public.

Evening all.

No poofters!

I’m 37!